Inconsiderate bank customer blocks doorway

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Now he won't get that free toaster for opening up a new account. Do banks even do that anymore?

It took just seconds :From a quiet day inside Alpine Bank on N. Mulford to a masked gunman creating chaos. Surveillance video shows Laurence Turner coming in, shooting once into the ceiling, then at Metro Enforcement security officer Brian Harrison. Harrison is a former Winnebago County deputy who jumped into action. Turner, who police say was on drugs at the time was shot twice and died at the scene.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Why da' cop ha' ta shoot muh boy? How else he gon' get money buy schoo' cloze? He were tryn ta ge' hi' li' tagetha. He wa' a nuttin' bu a goo' boy.

Dang, it took a long time to write that.

luvmygdaughters

Why da' cop ha' ta shoot muh boy? How else he gon' get money buy schoo' cloze? He were tryn ta ge' hi' li' tagetha. He wa' a nuttin' bu a goo' boy.

Dang, it took a long time to write that.

how else he gonna pay for da college. Ima gonna have to sue the city for shooting my baby.

Hank

my war
Not sure why you idiots are giving the old stereotypical "black slang talk"... The robber is white.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Shutup. You know exactly what she was doing. Don't pull that reverse racism chit bcp used to pull.

You're the one who brought up race, pal. You're the one who indicated that ignorance and illiteracy is "black". Don't try to put that off on anyone else.

Hank

my war
You're the one who brought up race, pal. You're the one who indicated that ignorance and illiteracy is "black". Don't try to put that off on anyone else.

I've seen you pull the same exact dialect when talking about blacks as well, so piss off.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've seen you pull the same exact dialect when talking about blacks as well, so piss off.

If you associate that sort of talk with black people, that's on you and has nothing to do with me.

You're just pissed because you got caught being a racist.

Hank

my war
If you associate that sort of talk with black people, that's on you and has nothing to do with me.

You're just pissed because you got caught being a racist.

Yeah, that's me. Ya got me. Why do you think I said stereotypical black slang? Don't be obtuse Vrai. Seriously.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The perp made it real easy for the guard as he was out in the open but the guard was somewhat protected by the wall. All that was exposed was his shooting hand. The shot as he is fleeing looks to be the 1 that put him down for good. Glad that the guard didn't get all jammed up by shooting this idiot.