vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
PRESIDENT TRUMP'S SCHEDULE
  • 9:30AM: President Trump meets with the Republican Study Committee
  • 10:00AM: President Trump leads a listening session on veterans' affairs
  • 11:30AM: President Trump has a meeting with the Chancellor of Germany
  • 11:45AM: President Trump leads a bilateral meeting with the Chancellor of Germany
  • 12:30PM: President Trump leads a roundtable discussion on vocational training with American and German business leaders
  • 1:20PM: President Trump participates in a joint press conference with the Chancellor of Germany
  • 1:50PM: President Trump hosts a working luncheon with the Chancellor of Germany

https://www.whitehouse.gov/1600daily

glhs837

Power with Control
President Trump leads a roundtable discussion on vocational training with American and German business leaders

I like to see that. I've seen presentations on the differences between German and American methods.

Toxick

Splat
  • 11:45AM: President Trump leads a bilateral meeting with the Chancellor of Germany
  • 12:30PM: President Trump leads a roundtable discussion on vocational training with American and German business leaders
  • 1:20PM: President Trump participates in a joint press conference with the Chancellor of Germany
  • 1:50PM: President Trump hosts a working luncheon with the Chancellor of Germany

They say nothing about slaughtering Mexicans and Muslims and drinking their blood from their skulls.

This agenda is horse#### propaganda.

Christy

b*tch rocket
That's tomorrow.

I sure hope they FB live it. :yay:

I was just discussing the other day how different this administration is with transparency. They seem to come out every day and give a rundown on what his schedule is. To be honest, I don't really follow his daily activities, but it is somewhat refreshing that it's put out there.

Clem72

President Trump leads a roundtable discussion on vocational training with American and German business leaders

I like to see that. I've seen presentations on the differences between German and American methods.

Damnit, I know there is a joke in there somewhere. Maybe that it's legal in Germany to hire prostitutes for high end business meetings to promote your product, but they can't use the actual name do to advertising laws, where in the US it's fine to name the product but the girls have to be hired as "models".

SamSpade

I sure hope they FB live it. :yay:

I was just discussing the other day how different this administration is with transparency. They seem to come out every day and give a rundown on what his schedule is. To be honest, I don't really follow his daily activities, but it is somewhat refreshing that it's put out there.

I can say this much - I sure wouldn't want HIS work schedule.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
1600 Daily...the latest laughing stock of the Trump admim...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-of-trumps-lean-mean-fighting-machine-budget/

Yeah...these people are soooooo competent!

gary.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
1600 Daily...the latest laughing stock of the Trump admim...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-of-trumps-lean-mean-fighting-machine-budget/

Yeah...these people are soooooo competent!

Why weren't you laughing when Obama was president? And, throw in a couple of Clintons. Do you like 'corruptness' better? Do you understand how close the NWO came to accomplishing their goal? Where is Baja when you need him? We were on the cliff. But, I know you don't agree with me, or think you would have been affected by a total takeover of Soros and friends, and he is still trying. I think the libprogs underestimated how many patriots were still in America. :patriot:
It will take some time to undo all that has been done. See what Trump can do. It has only been 2 months, as opposed to years, and years.

You were online when I posted, but, all I hear is crickets, now...typical. Nite, nite. :yawn:

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:yay: Already get them!