Trumps money man...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I generally don't read the crap they print in the New Yorker because more often than not it's complete bull#### and a figment of the author's imagination.

Because you (Larry) said it was interesting, I went ahead and took a look.

Yeah, bull####.

It would be interesting if it were true, or if at least the author had presented some, you know, evidence of this guy being Trump's puppetmaster, but he didn't. It's pure speculation and opinion, and I don't find this guy's opinion terribly interesting.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How is it bull####? I took it simply as some interesting background on how the whole thing came together, neither a negative or a positive; just as background info.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How is it bull####? I took it simply as some interesting background on how the whole thing came together, neither a negative or a positive; just as background info.

Like I said, it would be interesting if the author had presented some evidence of his initial claims. As it stands, he just said "This is a thing", then rambled off on that premise. I can't remember what that logical fallacy is called - making a claim without proof, then building your case on the premise of that claim.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I guess I missed where any claims or gotchas were implied or stated. What I got from it was a guy who was integral to Trump winning and how he helped and why along with his friendship with Caudell.

I read it as a how and why, not a hit piece. It is noteworthy, this guy, Soro's, the Koch's, can have ENORMOUS impact early on helping get someone rolling.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
a guy who was integral to Trump winning

No, it's a guy who this other guy says was integral to Trump winning. I've never even heard his name before, so he can't have been too big a player or the press would have landed all over him long before this.