Rockville HS girl raped by illegals

PsyOps

Pixelated
First I want to point out that I had to go through 4 articles to find one that actually reported that these two thugs are illegal immigrants. What the hell is wrong with our news outlets that just can't find in them to report these things honestly? And also consider Montgomery County is a sanctuary county. And MD legislators want to make the whole state a sanctuary state.

Horrific Immigrant Rape In Maryland School – No Explanations from Montgomery County Public Schools

Yesterday we outlined a horrific sexual assault of a 14-year-old female freshman student victim in Montgomery County Maryland. Two 17 and 18-year-old illegal alien students brutally raped the 14-year-old victim. One rapist, Henry Sanchez, 18, originally from Guatemala. The second rapist, Jose Montano, 17, a native of El Salvador.

Despite their age both illegal aliens were enrolled in the ninth grade at Rockville High School. There has been no response from Montgomery County Public School (MCPS) officials as to why a 17 and 18-year-old illegal alien would be allowed to enroll in public school where they would be classmates with 14-year-old students.

Montgomery County Maryland is a sanctuary county where U.S. immigration laws are intentionally not enforced by the local public officials.

stgislander

PREMO Member
When the story broke, I heard the Channel 9 reporter state that there was already an ICE detainer request submitted for the 18-yr old.

Hijinx

When the story broke, I heard the Channel 9 reporter state that there was already an ICE detainer request submitted for the 18-yr old.

Well you can tell that these young men were really concerned.
They raped this girl multiple times and then went back to class where they were arrested.
They were probably wondering why the police were bothering them.

PsyOps

Pixelated
More of Obama's mistakes coming home to roost.

As far as I can tell, Obama's EOs went unchallenged by the GOP. That's why it's still sitting here today as a problem. A 14 year old girl was brutally raped because our government (GOP, dem, all of them) failed us; they failed to demand our justice department enforce the law. Worse, they sat on their thumbs while sanctuary cities, counties, and states were stood up allowing thugs like these to run loose on our streets and in our schools. While their up there bickering about stupid #### like Trumps so-called involvement with the Russians, and Trumps taxes, innocent Americans are becoming REAL victims of our government's failures.

black dog

Free America
She was raped and sodomized. Let's see how Montgomery Countys liberals like being on the evening news every night.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
can we just bring back public hanging, stoning, lopping off heads, ten swings with a baseball bat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kill the phuckers nice and SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Not just illegals, all the BAD peoples!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Where's NHBoy Tommy.. MidnightRider defending the Dems Sanctuary Cities and Obamas catch and release program??

Why are they absent from this conversation..

Maybe if the rapists were Russians??

Hijinx

Find the idiot that placed these degenerate rapists into the 9th grade and fire that person on the spot.
It should start there and it should end with an executioners rope around their necks.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Where's NHBoy Tommy.. MidnightRider defending the Dems Sanctuary Cities and Obamas catch and release program??

Why are they absent from this conversation..

Maybe if the rapists were Russians??

They're probably working on a go fund me job for the perps defense.