Military having big problems with government web site designed to move people world wide

3CATSAILOR

The military is having huge problems with a web site that all service members must use. All of the Personal Property offices seem to be unable to get in the the web site used World wide to move people. It is WWW.MOVE.MIL is down for them. They are unable to know when it will come back up. They tell everyone to call first to see if the web sit is up. Even though you have orders and have to report on a certain date, they still can't do anything about your household goods. That their fault. it is whomever administers the web site. Whomever administers the web site is certainly not doing a very good job. It is now affecting a lot of folks. And as more Orders are issued by the Commands, more people are sure to be affected.

Clem72

so i think this is right time to invest in best defence stocks.

No need to visit that site, we can discuss right here.

While I am more in the mind of punitive stocks, there's no reason we can't use them defensively as well. I think the best stocks are the ones that force you to kneel in an awkward position, or that encase your feet as well, allowing passers by to switch your soles.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
My son just transferred from DC to San Diego. Had no problems with their household goods being delivered, but a day late. His cross truck was transported cross country and delivered to his new abode right on time. I guess the new system works sometimes, at least.