Women want Trump impeached, men don’t

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" When it comes to President Donald Trump, it's a battle of the sexes. Two months into his presidency, a majority of women want to see the president impeached, while a majority of men are against the idea, a poll found Thursday.

Fifty-one percent of women support impeaching Trump, found a survey from Public Policy Polling (PPP), a firm that does surveys for public consumption but also polling for Democratic candidates.

Just 36 percent of men supported impeaching Trump, while 51 percent opposed the idea.

Overall, the survey found 44 percent of registered voters supported impeaching Trump, while 45 percent opposed. Eleven percent were unsure. "

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/women-want-trump-impeached-men-dont-poll/#.WN2Fhbm56F8.twitter

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How embarrassing that 51% of women don't understand that we don't impeach presidents just because they don't like him.

littlelady

God bless the USA
How embarrassing that 51% of women don't understand that we don't impeach presidents just because they don't like him.

Do you ever watch the Jesse Watter's interviews with average Americans. It is truly scary what the majority do not know. And, these people vote. Yikes!

tommyjo

Do you ever watch the Jesse Watter's interviews with average Americans. It is truly scary what the majority do not know. And, these people vote. Yikes!

Thanks for helping me end the day with a laugh. You calling others uninformed and complaining because the uninformed vote!! Oh...JMHO!!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Thanks for helping me end the day with a laugh. You calling others uninformed and complaining because the uninformed vote!! Oh...JMHO!!

You are welcome to the laugh, but you will not be the one to laugh last. I am not the one that doesn't see what is going on; you are. Laugh while you can, mojo. Poor baby.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

...then the ones supposedly surveyed and supporting impeachment. He hasn't done anything impeachable! :lmao:

But, hey! Alcee Hastings was impeached as a Judge and has served as a Congressman since 1993!!

Wishbone

...then the ones supposedly surveyed and supporting impeachment. He hasn't done anything impeachable! :lmao:

But, hey! Alcee Hastings was impeached as a Judge and has served as a Congressman since 1993!!

Being a crook, pervert or slimeball is a requirement of membership in the Democratic Party!

SamSpade

It does seem that an enormous number of Americans believe that impeachment is little more than *firing* someone - that you can impeach someone because you don't LIKE him.

Hijinx

It does seem that an enormous number of Americans believe that impeachment is little more than *firing* someone - that you can impeach someone because you don't LIKE him.

If it's that easy I have a list. Starting with the Schmuck.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

And that if you get 50,000 people to sign a petition, that means the president is impeached. :lol:

Honestly, after listening to that psycho Drexel prof on Tucker last night, it's no wonder these people are so ignorant.

SamSpade

And that if you get 50,000 people to sign a petition, that means the president is impeached. :lol:

Honestly, after listening to that psycho Drexel prof on Tucker last night, it's no wonder these people are so ignorant.

Briefly during one of his mumbling non-responses to Tucker he said something idiotic that I've heard before - the best way to support our troops is to bring them home.
I'm not sure he has a really good idea of what they're hired to do - it's kind of like saying police should stay at the precinct or fireman to stay safe at the firehouse.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Look at public education the past 40 years and tell me you're surprised.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't suppose anyone read the link? No? Why, of course not. Then you'd know what the poll was about. Then you'd be stuck commenting on the link with information as opposed to whatever it is you think it's about.

Question: if it is proved that there was direct coordination with trump and Russia to win the election, should he be impeached?

The real question is why isn't it 100% yes?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I don't suppose anyone read the link? No? Why, of course not. Then you'd know what the poll was about. Then you'd be stuck commenting on the link with information as opposed to whatever it is you think it's about.

Question: if it is proved that there was direct coordination with trump and Russia to win the election, should he be impeached?

On what charge? Collusion to win the presidency, possibly collaboration with the enemy.

Wishbone

They have way more signatures than that to build the death star.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The Clintons did the same with the Chinese in the 90s and the republic survived.

Did it? I was amazed he could take lorals missile guidance systems from dods pervue, where it was banned for export, hand it to brown at commerce and sell it to the chicoms, have 75 some odd people leave the us rather than testify and no one went to jail.

This_person

Well, it is (by today's standards) overwhelmingly in the affirmative (53%). I think the real question, as you say, is why that isn't 100% - and I suspect the answer is that at least 39% of the population would not believe the "conclusive" proof. Who do you trust? Do you trust the media? Absolutely not. Do you trust Congress (House or Senate)? Absolutely not. Do you even trust the judicial system? A plurality would say no.

So, what are you to do? Let him serve?