Way Overdue - But Kudos To UConn

b23hqb

PREMO Member
It finally happened, and at the worst possible setting for the Huskies - the girls lost. So, sad, too bad. But I have nothing but admiration what that team accomplished the last 2.5 seasons. Amazing, with the luck and good furtune happening for them, especially this season with a new, essentially young team. I'm not a real fan of womens BB, but they are good.

MSU 66 UConn 64

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...-defeat/ar-BBz9XdQ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Congrats, MSU. You ladies earned it, and deserved it.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
They had a nice run. Plus Geno has no problem reloading every year as the best players all want to go to UConn.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's unreal in this day and age that anyone is that dominant. It's no healthier for the sport than the UCLA teams of Alcindor and Walton or the Yankees of the 20's. But it is amazing.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
College wrestling.

Cael Norman Sanderson (born June 20, 1979) is an American college wrestling icon who rose to prominence while at Iowa State University. He is considered one of the best American amateur wrestlers in recent history. A 2004 Olympic champion in Athens, Greece, he went undefeated in four years of college wrestling at Iowa State University (159–0), winning four consecutive NCAA titles (1999–2002). He is the only wrestler in NCAA Division I history to go undefeated in official matches with more than 100 wins.

PeoplesElbow

I'm more impressed with Alaska Fairbanks. The enrollment must be quite small compared to other schools.

You would think the service academies would be a little more dominate.

Alaska Fairbanks U is about half the size as West Virginia U, so its not really that small.

Last edited: