Clean house Siding in Calvert Co

calvcopf

Who does a good job pressure washing house siding at a reasonable price in Calvert Co? Prefer a professional, not someone who just does it on the side.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm kind of at a loss for a Professional Pressure/ siding washer..

Do they get bi-annual certifications??

Friend of mine uses a product called "Wet and Forget" you put it in a garden sprayer, add the correct amount of water and then spray it on yourself. Safe around plants. Don't know if your house is "self sprayable" due to height, but for $11.00 (if I recall correctly from when I bought some at Lowes last month), it's worth a shot before paying a contractor.

calvcopf

Friend of mine uses a product called "Wet and Forget" you put it in a garden sprayer, add the correct amount of water and then spray it on yourself. Safe around plants. Don't know if your house is "self sprayable" due to height, but for $11.00 (if I recall correctly from when I bought some at Lowes last month), it's worth a shot before paying a contractor.

Thanks Huntr1!

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Mr.David Gatton, Bayshore Powerwashing. 443-532-6652. He has a FB page (for Bayshore Powerwashing) and is also a Deputy with the Calvert Co. Sheriff's Dept.

Did an excellent job with our townhouse - I highly recommend him Reasonable, too. :yay:

calvcopf

Mr.David Gatton, Bayshore Powerwashing. 443-532-6652. He has a FB page (for Bayshore Powerwashing) and is also a Deputy with the Calvert Co. Sheriff's Dept.

Did an excellent job with our townhouse - I highly recommend him Reasonable, too. :yay:

Cool! Thanks!

General Lee

I didn't have any luck with that stuff.