Can't Remember the Name of a Restaurant on Joe Hazel Rd.

chaddukes

There was a restaurant that I worked at briefly as a teenager back in the early 90's. My mother also worked there for quite a while. It was back off of Joe Hazel Rd. after Combs Creek Marina, but before you get to Fritzie's (which wasn't Fritzies at the time) on the left hand side. I think it's been turned into condo's now. But, I can't say for sure.

This isn't important. But, I spent a lot of time there; hanging out, playing pool, etc. It's just been nagging at me that I can't remember the name of this place.

Last edited:

tipsymcgee

There was a restaurant that I worked at briefly as a teenager back in the early 90's. My mother also worked there for quite a while. It back off of Joe Hazel Rd. after Combs Creek Marina, but before you get to Fritzie's (which wasn't Fritzies at the time) on the left hand side. I think it's been turned into condo's now. But, I can't say for sure.

This isn't important. But, I spent a lot of time there; hanging out, playing pool, etc. It's just been nagging at me that I can't remember the name of this place.

Harbor View? Fitzies was known as Dock 'O the Bay back in the '80s.

buddscreek

harbor view, saw the best bar fight ever there in 1981. they had a band in the lower level and two drunks ran into each other on the dance floor. they went fighting and the whole place went
at it. it was like a movie. one elderly lady jump up on a set of tables and was throwing beer bottles at the crowd. two men grabbed her by the ankles and cleaned the tables off with her.
that was an awesome night.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Harbor View Inn. The floor was so crooked in there it was hard to walk straight, even when sober...

I lived in 7D on St. Patrick's Creek during the 80s...we were never sober anyway, so the floors were no problem.

chaddukes

Harbor View. That's it! And Dock o' the Bay is correct as well. I worked there briefly as well.

Thanks everyone!