WHOA: Sketchy Trump-Russia Dossier Was Used By FBI To Request Wiretap on Trump Associate

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WHOA: Sketchy Trump-Russia Dossier Was Used By FBI To Request Wiretap on Trump Associate

CNN reports that the FBI used the dossier to obtain a warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court to conduct surveillance against Carter Page, a national security advisor to the Trump campaign.

The report noted that any information used from the dossier to obtain the warrant would have had to have been "corroborated" by the FBI but "officials would not say what or how much was corroborated."

Here's what the dossier had on Page:

The dossier alleges that Page met senior Russian officials as an emissary of the Trump campaign, and discussed quid-pro-quo deals relating to sanctions, business opportunities and Russia's interference in the election. Page has denied meeting the officials named in the dossier and says he never cut any political deals with the Kremlin.

During the campaign, he traveled to Russia in July, where he gave a lecture critical of US policy toward Russia. That trip drew the attention of the FBI and raised concerns about Page's contacts with suspected Russian operatives, according to US officials briefed on the matter. Page has said he made the trip independent of the Trump campaign and his speech reflected his own views.

littlelady

God bless the USA
This is such a bunch of bull crap. I am still waiting for the FBI and our Gov to get the answers to JFK's assassination. Crickets.

My answer is that Johnson did it.

Also, why are the pols and media taking away from the fact that Americans voted? Trump won. Period. In your face Obama and surrogate, Hillary. Ha! :patriot:

You reap what you sow. Live with it, and stop crying. Maybe, y'all should change the agenda.

It reminds me of my 14 month old granddot. When she starts to throw a tantrum and put her arms up for me to pick her up, I ignore her, and walk away. Works.Every.Time.

Last edited:

Hijinx

This is such a bunch of bull crap. I am still waiting for the FBI and our Gov to get the answers to JFK's assassination. Crickets.

My answer is that Johnson did it.

Also, why are the pols and media taking away from the fact that Americans voted? Trump won. Period. In your face Obama and surrogate, Hillary. Ha! :patriot:

You reap what you sow. Live with it, and stop crying. Maybe, y'all should change the agenda.

It reminds me of my 14 month old granddot. When she starts to throw a tantrum and put her arms up for me to pick her up, I ignore her, and walk away. Works.Every.Time.

To my opinion the FBI and the CIA have been so infected by the Obama administration that they are almost totally ineffective as to their primary missions.
Not that any of the other government alphabet agencies are any better.
It's not easy being Trump and trying to work with such agencies, while being totally hated by the entire Democrat party and half the Republicans.

For what he has working against him I think he is doing a great job.