Everyone who asks what DT has done for them

Hijinx

I wonder what kind of extradition treaty we have with Kenya?

Going back to the place of his birth.With all of the money he accumulated while in office he can live like a King in Kenya.

Thank You Donald Trump.

I wish he would take Hillary and Nancy with him.

tommyjo

Did either of you Mensa candidates bother to READ the "article"? Did it look like it was written by someone who has a working knowledge of the English language???

Morons...

BTW...what exactly would be accomplished if Mr. Obama left the country? Why would that be a "tangible win"?? Mr. Obama served out his full two terms as President. Mr. Trump is now the President (or have you dumbasses forgotten that?). Mr. Trump was left with an economy in decent shape and a tightening job market...harbingers of what should have been a really strong entrance into the Presidency...for someone who was qualified to do the job....but alas...that is what we have...is it?

Hijinx

Did either of you Mensa candidates bother to READ the "article"? Did it look like it was written by someone who has a working knowledge of the English language???

Morons...

BTW...what exactly would be accomplished if Mr. Obama left the country? Why would that be a "tangible win"?? Mr. Obama served out his full two terms as President. Mr. Trump is now the President (or have you dumbasses forgotten that?). Mr. Trump was left with an economy in decent shape and a tightening job market...harbingers of what should have been a really strong entrance into the Presidency...for someone who was qualified to do the job....but alas...that is what we have...is it?

You dumb sh1t. We all know Obama isn't going anywhere, but we just enjoy the speculation of him going anywhere but here.
Where else can he live with people like you standing inline to kiss his azz.

You are right Mr. trump should had a really strong entrance into the Presidency---and he would have if not for crybaby snowflakes, a media that hates him and jackasses like yourself.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Morons...

The thing is, tj, you accomplish nothing by calling people morons, etc. It does not strengthen your argument, it diminishes it. Even, if others respond to you in the same way, you started it. You are the captain of your own ship, and it seems you are lost at sea. SOS, and all. :rolleyes: Oh, and calling your opposition names gives you no chance for changing their minds. You do a good job of reflecting your political stance; as in being a libprog leapfrog, or just a loose cannon. I am giving you a compliment. You are welcome.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please. Another boring blowhard who is going to have a tantrum and leave the country if (insert name here) is elected.

Yawn.

Hijinx

Talk about falling for fake news.....

You need to verify link content before posting and making yourself look silly.

He didn't believe it when he posted it , hence
ok maybe its still a dream, but it's a nice one.
The rest of us joked with it, it was amusing. I liked it
No one really fell for it except maybe you and TJ.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
He didn't believe it when he posted it , hence
The rest of us joked with it, it was amusing. I liked it
No one really fell for it except maybe you and TJ.

I thought it was clear, next time I'll figure out how to put in a big flashing banner.

SamSpade

Mr. Trump is now the President (or have you dumbasses forgotten that?).

Of course we know that - we plan to remind you that every day for the next four years.
Because while no one has forgotten, you haven't *accepted* it yet.