Sean Hannity threatens legal action

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sean Hannity threatens legal action after Fox News guest claims married host invited her back to his hotel room and then cancelled her from his show soon after she rejected his advances

• Debbie Schlussel said the prime time host invited her back to his hotel room
  • When she rejected his advances, she wasn't invited to perform on his show
  • In a tweet, she also said Hannity was angry when she 'briefly became redhead'
  • Hannity slammed the allegations and said she was 'attention-seeking'
  • The veteran broadcaster is now threatening legal action against Schlussel
  • In 2010, Schlussel accused Hannity of demanding $200k in flights and hotels when attending events for his charity, which was revealed to be completely false

Fox News host Sean Hannity has been forced to deny he sexually harassed a former guest on his popular cable news program.

Debbie Schlussel said the married primetime anchor invited her back to his hotel in Detroit after the pair met at a book signing.

After the conservative political commentator turned down the father-of-two's advances, she claims she wasn't invited back on his show.

Schlussel also said Hannity, whose show draws an average of more than two million viewers a night, got angry when she turned 'redhead' and claims the veteran broadcaster asked her 'creepy' questions about her pants size.

In an interview with Tulsa, Oklahoma-based radio host Pat Campbell, she said: 'This kind of stuff is all over the place at Fox News and anything that has to do with Sean Hannity.'

Hannity denied Schlussel's allegations and accused her of seeking attention in a statement to DailyMail.com on Monday.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And so it begins?

Remember Bob Packwood? R Senator, Oregon.

For YEARS he caroused and flirted and played with his staff and other good looking women and he got a free pass because he basically went along to get along enough with the D's. When the time came on an important vote, he balked and they put him in his place.

Someone already said that if O'Reilly were some alter boy, he'd not be losing his job over it. I'm not about to give Hannity, or Wolf or Mathews or any political celeb an inch of slack. Heck, the real parlor game is who else has been getting away with it for years at MSNBC and CNN and ABC and all the rest?

It's like steroids in baseball; sportswriters ignored and ignored until they could no more and then all they wanted was a few scapegoats to protect the rest...and themselves.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And so it begins?

And so it begins.

Look for 8,000 more women - or however many they can dig out of the gutter - to "come forward :drama:" with more accusations. This is how they "get" their enemies - the tactic du jour. Notice that approximately zero of them actually go to court or become a legal matter? That's because all they want is the accusation so the news outlets will pick it up and blast it all over, to create an image in the public mind and throw red meat to the progbots for their 2-minutes hate. Then *poof* it just goes away and they move on to their next victim.

On another note, it's amazing what passes for "sexual harassment" in leftwing circles. Having troopers bring a woman to your room so you can whip your dick out and ask her to suck it - meh, who cares. But by god you'd better not call her "hot chocolate" because THAT is like rape.

:rolleyes:

stgislander

PREMO Member

For YEARS he caroused and flirted and played with his staff and other good looking women and he got a free pass because he basically went along to get along enough with the D's. When the time came on an important vote, he balked and they put him in his place.

Someone already said that if O'Reilly were some alter boy, he'd not be losing his job over it. I'm not about to give Hannity, or Wolf or Mathews or any political celeb an inch of slack. Heck, the real parlor game is who else has been getting away with it for years at MSNBC and CNN and ABC and all the rest?

It's like steroids in baseball; sportswriters ignored and ignored until they could no more and then all they wanted was a few scapegoats to protect the rest...and themselves.

I was just commenting on someone saying this past weekend in the Bill O' thread that Hannity would be next in their sights. And so it begins.

SamSpade

His response was pretty strong, to put it mildly...

“LET ME BE CLEAR – THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual are 100% false and a complete fabrication.

This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.

The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with.

This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.

My patience with this individual is over. I have retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country who are now in the process of laying out the legal course of action we will be taking against this individual.
In this fiercely divided & vindictive political climate, I will no longer allow slander and lies about me to go unchallenged, as I see a coordinated effort afoot to now silence those with conservative views. I will fight every single lie about me by all legal means available to me as an American.”

I have to admit, it has a ring of "let's get them all" at this point.

And I find it a little hard to believe that ANYONE would harass her for anything.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I've said this for yrs ... Packwood the kissing bandit as soon as the left wanted his seat for a D instead of a play alone R

BOOM - NOW Attacked With Sexual Harassment charges to the Ethics Committee [IIRC]

Clem72

I'm with Hannity on this one, seems a pretty clear case of BS and there's no way he would have made those overtures to her given her history of harassing him. O'Reilly on the other hand I believe is a dog and didn't get nearly his due.

SamSpade

I'm with Hannity on this one, seems a pretty clear case of BS and there's no way he would have made those overtures to her given her history of harassing him. O'Reilly on the other hand I believe is a dog and didn't get nearly his due.

That I also believe. I also think he's the kind of guy who would say suggestive or embarassing things but not pressure anyone.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
O'Reilly on the other hand I believe is a dog and didn't get nearly his due.

My take on O'Reilly - not knowing him personally, just what I have observed of him and a bit of intuition - is that he's the guy who makes somewhat suggestive remarks, not necessarily meaning anything by it. I don't get the predator vibe from him, just the mildly lecherous vibe. The number of men I've know like that...yeah, passed infinity a long time ago.

I believe that he indeed has made remarks to women that they could get their panties in a bunch about, if they were the type of woman who is easily offended and looking for something to be pissed about. I do not believe that he tried to strong-arm his female co-workers into sex.

The women who is having a fit about "hot chocolate" - grow up. I find it impossible to believe that's the most offensive thing any man has ever said to her, in or outside of the workplace.

Hijinx

His response was pretty strong, to put it mildly...

“LET ME BE CLEAR – THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual are 100% false and a complete fabrication.

This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.

The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with.

This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.

My patience with this individual is over. I have retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country who are now in the process of laying out the legal course of action we will be taking against this individual.
In this fiercely divided & vindictive political climate, I will no longer allow slander and lies about me to go unchallenged, as I see a coordinated effort afoot to now silence those with conservative views. I will fight every single lie about me by all legal means available to me as an American.”

I have to admit, it has a ring of "let's get them all" at this point.

And I find it a little hard to believe that ANYONE would harass her for anything.

Yeah I looked her up and got the latest images. She is 48 years old and not carrying it very well, she looks a little haggard for a man like Sean to get into hot water over.
Still you never know.
Every time I read this I marvel at how smart Pence is to just eat with his wife.
Pence knows the media and greedy women for what they are.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Every time I read this I marvel at how smart Pence is to just eat with his wife.
Pence knows the media and greedy women for what they are.

What's hilarious is the "feminist" outcry that was met with. "What??? How am I supposed to advance my career if I can't have dinner alone with my boss???"

:roflmao:

Sluts.

Hijinx

What's hilarious is the "feminist" outcry that was met with. "What??? How am I supposed to advance my career if I can't have dinner alone with my boss???"

:roflmao:

Sluts.

Hot Chocolate looks like 2 day old coffee to me, she should have glowed if he really called her that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Whoops! Dontcha just hate it when you're hired to destroy someone with accusations and they do rude things like call you a liar and threaten legal action against you?

SamSpade

My take on O'Reilly - not knowing him personally, just what I have observed of him and a bit of intuition - is that he's the guy who makes somewhat suggestive remarks, not necessarily meaning anything by it. I don't get the predator vibe from him, just the mildly lecherous vibe. The number of men I've know like that...yeah, passed infinity a long time ago.

I believe that he indeed has made remarks to women that they could get their panties in a bunch about, if they were the type of woman who is easily offended and looking for something to be pissed about. I do not believe that he tried to strong-arm his female co-workers into sex.

The women who is having a fit about "hot chocolate" - grow up. I find it impossible to believe that's the most offensive thing any man has ever said to her, in or outside of the workplace.

That was generally my thought - that he was an old school raised in Brooklyn man's man, who grew up with that kind of smart aleck attitude.

On the other hand - he has settled these kinds of cases out of court with payments to women. NOT the typical behavior of a man completely innocent. Some of the stories of these cases describe a man a little too eager to push his luck.

Color me skeptical.