‘They smell a rat’: Former FBI supervisor cautions White House agents have ‘finely calibrated BS met

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
"Retired Supervisory FBI Special Agent Steve Moore was shocked hearing White House press deputy Sarah Huckabee Sanders say that FBI throughout the agency were happy that former FBI director James Comey was fired. Worse, President Donald Trump’s assessment was outright inaccurate, Moore told CNN Sunday.

“The FBI has been in turmoil,” Trump said in his NBC interview. “You know that. I know that. Everybody knows that,” Trump said in the NBC interview with Lester Hold. “You take a look at the FBI a year ago, it was in virtual turmoil, less than a year ago — it hasn’t recovered from that.”

“I think a lot of agents are going to be sutorprised to hear they were in turmoil,” Moore said in response to Trump’s comment. He went on to say that the only concern if there was one, was that a certain case wouldn’t be prosecuted under the previous administration.

“They weren’t going to be able to get a grand jury going and that did cause some consternation in the bureau,” Moore continued. “And again, the only consternation there was in the bureau, according to my friends at the time, is they felt that Comey was not being listened to. He wasn’t able to persuade the administration to that point.”

According to Moore, since the election, there hasn’t been much turmoil.

When it comes to Huckabee-Sanders, Moore said that he is clearly talking to different FBI agents than she is talking to. She told the press last week that she’s received “a large number” emails and text messages from FBI officials grateful for Trump’s actions.

“I think the only type of agent who would be happy with that firing is somebody who was a die hard Donald Trump fan,” he said. “Generally the agents aren’t in favor of their director being fired, especially when they believe that he was pursuing legitimate cases.” "

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/they-smell-a-rat-former-fbi-supervisor-cautions-white-house-agents-have-finally-calibrated-bs-meters/

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Except for the part where, before Comey became the darling of the Left, back when they hated him, the Dems were all over TV saying how unpopular he was with the agents.

:coffee:

Hijinx

“I think the only type of agent who would be happy with that firing is somebody who was a die hard Donald Trump fan,” he said. “Generally the agents aren’t in favor of their director being fired, especially when they believe that he was pursuing legitimate cases.” "

What this says is the Obama people didn't like the firing.
If he was pursuing legitimate cases, where is the legitimate proof.
How long does it take the FBI to investigate this Russian BS and find proof or say flat out, there is none.