The Seth Rich murder

SamSpade

Apparently a lot of new stuff is coming to light - one is, surprise, he WAS in contact with Wikileaks, which comes as no surprise to many.

What gets me is that it was regarded as a robbery gone wrong. The family very much has disputed this.
He had bruising consistent with a struggle - they didn't take anything - and he was shot twice -

In the back.

Crime data for the area doesn't show a lot of robbery and no shootings. Doesn't make any sense.

This_person

Apparently a lot of new stuff is coming to light - one is, surprise, he WAS in contact with Wikileaks, which comes as no surprise to many.

What gets me is that it was regarded as a robbery gone wrong. The family very much has disputed this.
He had bruising consistent with a struggle - they didn't take anything - and he was shot twice -

In the back.

Crime data for the area doesn't show a lot of robbery and no shootings. Doesn't make any sense.

This coming out as a headline makes me feel like "WATER IS WET" will be the next headline.

SamSpade

You know the simplified version of Occam's Razor - "The simplest explanation is usually the right one"?

As the whole DNC thing unraveled last year, we had a DNC staffer killed - loads of incriminating emails dumped - Assange denying it came from Russians AND offering a reward for getting Rich's murderer (but not declaring him the source).

Which story was easier to believe? A number of people have said that Seth was a Bernie supporter. Which makes more sense? The *RUSSIANS* hacked into the servers and released Podesta's emails - or a disgruntled staff member with full access to them - did it?

This_person

You know the simplified version of Occam's Razor - "The simplest explanation is usually the right one"?

As the whole DNC thing unraveled last year, we had a DNC staffer killed - loads of incriminating emails dumped - Assange denying it came from Russians AND offering a reward for getting Rich's murderer (but not declaring him the source).

Which story was easier to believe? A number of people have said that Seth was a Bernie supporter. Which makes more sense? The *RUSSIANS* hacked into the servers and released Podesta's emails - or a disgruntled staff member with full access to them - did it?

I'll certainly buy someone else got Podesta's e-mails, but the whole thing with the DNC seemed obvious to come from Rich. No one ever would have heard of him if not for Wikileaks.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

INSIDE JOB ..... and getting someone to expose their Gmail password in a Spear Phishing Attack is so common now a days .... ANYONE could have pulled that

as as far as Occams Razer I am shocked thinking people would seriously believe Russians would 'hack' from Russian assigned IP Addressed Computers ....

PsyOps

Pixelated
There is so much shady following with the Clintons. A lot of dead people. Read "Blood Sport" by James B. Stewart. The investigator will never get to the bottom of Rich's death.

This_person

There is so much shady following with the Clintons. A lot of dead people. Read "Blood Sport" by James B. Stewart. The investigator will never get to the bottom of Rich's death.

The only real surprise is that this wasn't viewed as a suicide.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't really get involved with these stories because there's no point. Nothing I can do about it. I already despise the Clintons and the DNC. I already don't vote for them. What more can I do about it after that?

The turning point for me was when Judge Susan Webber Wright threw out the Paula Jones case, saying it had no merit. Then, of course, there was the media frenzy character assassination of Ms. Jones. That's when I knew that people in power can do anything they want to you, and they will never be held accountable. You will never see justice done because they own this country.

So the Seth Rich murder - it's too bad. But his parents will never see an investigation and his murder will never be solved (unless they find someone to take the fall like they did with Chandra Levy). No sense in worrying about it because there's nothing I can do.

Midnightrider

I don't really get involved with these stories because there's no point. Nothing I can do about it. I already despise the Clintons and the DNC. I already don't vote for them. What more can I do about it after that?

The turning point for me was when Judge Susan Webber Wright threw out the Paula Jones case, saying it had no merit. Then, of course, there was the media frenzy character assassination of Ms. Jones. That's when I knew that people in power can do anything they want to you, and they will never be held accountable. You will never see justice done because they own this country.

So the Seth Rich murder - it's too bad. But his parents will never see an investigation and his murder will never be solved (unless they find someone to take the fall like they did with Chandra Levy). No sense in worrying about it because there's nothing I can do.

not to mention this is just a distraction from trumps issues. It is no coincidence that the trump propagnada machine is trying to keep you guys looking at hillary while trump is in the hot seat yet again. When i saw one story posted about Seth Rich i thought "there might be something new" when i saw that there were two seperate threads on this I knew that our forumites were just paroting the admins talking points

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It is no coincidence that the trump propagnada machine is trying to keep you guys looking at hillary while trump is in the hot seat yet again.

Considering that the crap putting Trump in the "hot seat" is made up faux outrage impeach him now garbage, I'm more inclined to believe the Left gins it up to distract from their shenanigans, not the other way around. The press has had Trump under a microscope for over a year, to the point of it being a major headline when he recommends the meat loaf or gets two scoops of ice cream instead of one. Hillary Clinton has had no such scrutiny from them.

You *want* to believe Trump has done something impeachable, so that's what you will believe regardless of any evidence or testimony to the contrary.

So rock on with your bad self.

Midnightrider

Considering that the crap putting Trump in the "hot seat" is made up faux outrage impeach him now garbage, I'm more inclined to believe the Left gins it up to distract from their shenanigans, not the other way around. The press has had Trump under a microscope for over a year, to the point of it being a major headline when he recommends the meat loaf or gets two scoops of ice cream instead of one. Hillary Clinton has had no such scrutiny from them.

You *want* to believe Trump has done something impeachable, so that's what you will believe regardless of any evidence or testimony to the contrary.

So rock on with your bad self.
your kidding right? hillary took someones hand going up some steps and you idiots turned that into she couldn't walk. A lump in her pants turned into some crazy medication pump or possibly a cathater. If she wasn't in public for a day she was 'taking a holiday from her parinsons perscriptions'.

Granted it is different 'media' but they were jsut as hard on hillary, and they would have been relentless if she had become president.

Sapidus

your kidding right? hillary took someones hand going up some steps and you idiots turned that into she couldn't walk. A lump in her pants turned into some crazy medication pump or possibly a cathater. If she wasn't in public for a day she was 'taking a holiday from her parinsons perscriptions'.

Granted it is different 'media' but they were jsut as hard on hillary, and they would have been relentless if she had become president.

Not to mention Pizzagate. The amount of excusing of Trumps behavior is insane. Remember when Obama wore a tan suit or Michelle showed her arms in public and conservatives lot it? But sharing classified information, sexual assault, mocking handicap and making fun of POW's is A- Ok. Such simpler times

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yes, that Hillary - always under the media microscope. My god, the coverage from WashPo, NYT, LAT, USAToday, CNN, ABC/NBC/CBS, digging into her fundraising schemes and unsecured email server and debate question collusion and derogatory comments about middle class working people. It was just breathtaking.

:coffee:

SamSpade

were just paroting the admins talking points

Parroting? I saw a headline. I started a thread because there wasn't one.
I have no idea what the "talking points" are on the story; only that the latest news says he was in contact with Wikileaks, which is what a million people thought last year.
Most of what I know I read on Wikipedia.

And it's not a distraction - if Rich gave them the emails, the Russian story loses a lot of steam.
The Dems are pointing to "Russians" the way way HUAC and McCarthy pointed to commies. It's beyond hysterics.

Midnightrider

Yes, that Hillary - always under the media microscope. My god, the coverage from WashPo, NYT, LAT, USAToday, CNN, ABC/NBC/CBS, digging into her fundraising schemes and unsecured email server and debate question collusion and derogatory comments about middle class working people. It was just breathtaking.

:coffee:

so you have never heard of Rush, The washington times, Fox.........