Liberals Are An Inferno Of Flaming Crazy And We Should Pour Gasoline On The Fire

This_person

I've never heard of this writer before, but I laughed out loud and with happiness reading this:

You look nuts. I mean wacko, zonked out, “Hey, that goldfish is firing a mind control laser at my brain and making me break dance” nuts.

But don’t stop. No, pump it up. You’re at “11,” and I say take it to “12.”

This is great!

All this insanity is going to help us normals retain power, from your gyno-hat marches to the fake hate crimes to your insistence that the Russians are responsible for everything from Hillary losing the election to the rarely-discussed but well-known liberal epidemic of ED.

Here’s a little test. It’s been about six months since Trump treated The Smartest Most Accomplished Woman In The World like a NordicTrack treats Harry Reid, and does anyone know even one person who has said, “You know, I voted for Trump, but now after Neil Gorsuch, General Mattis and H.R. McMaster, I really wish I had checked the box for Felonia von Pantsuit?”

I’m not talking about alt-right weirdos – they don’t count. I mean literally, unless they remove their off-brand Nike knock-offs. I mean normal people. Who voted for Trump and now says something remotely like this?

“Yeah, I really regret not letting Hillary pick a SCOTUS judge who thinks the Constitution bans guns but mandates taxpayer-subsidized transsexual abortions!”

“Wow, that 70% drop in illegal alien entries into America and all those deportations of MS-13 guys are depriving the country of valuable, productive future Democrat voters!”

“Gosh, I hate so much how Trump has paid attention to that sliver of our country lying between I-5 and I-95!”

“It was Ashley Judd’s v-cap slam poetry, combined with Bill Nye’s sex confusion clip, that convinced me what America needs is liberals back in power!”

No one.

Worth the read :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've never heard of this writer before, but I laughed out loud and with happiness reading this:

You've never heard of Kurt??? Wow. He's quite the hand at shoving pointy sticks at liberals and their perpetual nonsense. Been doing so for quite a while too.

This_person

You've never heard of Kurt??? Wow. He's quite the hand at shoving pointy sticks at liberals and their perpetual nonsense. Been doing so for quite a while too.

I may have to go to his archive. He's a bit of Charles Krauthammer meets Dave Barry.