Guests Remind NBC, CNN: Obama Gave Classified Intel to Russia

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Guests Remind NBC, CNN: Obama Gave Classified Intel to Russia

Meanwhile, over on CNN’s New Day, political analyst Jeffrey Lord provided some “perspective” to anchor Chris Cuomo:

The only thing I would say here, Chris is perspective. Perspective is all. I'm holding two headlines from the Washington Post, one of May 25th, 2014, “White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan.” The Obama administration put the name of the CIA on the press release, exposed him and endangered his life. The second one, June 30, 2016, “U.S. Offers to share Syrian intelligence on terrorist with Russia,” which is to say the Obama administration wanted to give their intelligence to the Russians. All I'm saying here is there’s perspective. We need to find out the facts and let’s have perspective.

Incidentally, notice that the 2014 story was from the same Post reporter, Greg Miller, who wrote Monday's article.

In sharp contrast to the wall-to-wall media coverage of the Trump story, Obama offering to share intel with Russia was greeted with yawns from the press.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'm really beginning to agree with Larry on this. (BTW - Where is Larry?) The way the media is acting now wouldn't be so egregious to me if they hadn't sat on their hands for the past eight years during the Obama love fest.