Leadership...Trump style

tommyjo

“There is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign — but I can only speak for myself — and the Russians. Zero.”

This is what our illustrious leader and self proclaimed business guru said yesterday in response to a question. What did he do wrong?

Everything. First he didn't deflect the question like a good top level executive should know how to do by the time they are 70+ years old. Second, he didn't stop after the denial, he had to keep jabbering. Third, because he had to keep jabbering (the man has no idea when the just STFU), he threw his entire team under the bus and implicitly implicated them. Fourth, he's given the left wing conspiracy theory nuts all the fodder they need. Even if the special counsel finds nothing, Trump's words implicate his team.

This guy is no top level executive...that is clearly obvious. He has no idea what he is doing and because he has no idea what he is doing, he has now lost complete control of his agenda (assuming he ever actually had one). Nothing is getting done on anything...

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is what our illustrious leader and self proclaimed business guru said yesterday in response to a question. What did he do wrong?

He misspoke? I know, given your superior intellect, your standards demand no mistakes; even though your posts are replete with errors. :bigwhoop:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Everything. First he didn't deflect the question like a good top level executive should know how to do by the time they are 70+ years old. Second, he didn't stop after the denial, he had to keep jabbering. Third, because he had to keep jabbering (the man has no idea when the just STFU), he threw his entire team under the bus and implicitly implicated them. Fourth, he's given the left wing conspiracy theory nuts all the fodder they need. Even if the special counsel finds nothing, Trump's words implicate his team.

This guy is no top level executive...that is clearly obvious. He has no idea what he is doing and because he has no idea what he is doing, he has now lost complete control of his agenda (assuming he ever actually had one). Nothing is getting done on anything...

So we'll put you in the "I like my government cloaked in secrecy and my elected officials to give carefully prepared soundbites" camp. Good for you. The voters of the United States of America wanted something else.

We'll also put you in the "looking for something to bitch about" camp. That statement was clear as a bell and concise. Had he said anything else, you'd still find something to bitch about because that's what you are: a bitcher. And PS:

Fourth, he's given the left wing conspiracy theory nuts all the fodder they need.

Yes, I can see that by your post. However, you left wing conspiracy nuts don't really need a whole lot of cause to go off on your crazy tangents.

SamSpade

1. So the f*** what? You WANT pols to dodge questions?
2. Keeps jabbering? Doesn't stop you. Seriously?
3 and 4 - Since they're the same thing. No it doesn't. Saying you can only speak for yourself is honest.
Only leftie loonies think when someone DOESN'T say something, it means something damning.

PsyOps

Pixelated

You have a problem accepting that this country decided they didn't want an insider. It hasn't worked for them - it hasn't worked for US. You can rant and rave all day long about Trump's lack of experience, but in the end he was elected president fair and square. Just like those of us squirmed over Obama for 8 years, you're now going to have to squirm for at least 4 years, then you can run yourself and take the job, since you appear to have the right stuff for the job.

Wishbone

... all whilst leftist office holding toddlers are flopping themselves on the ground, kicking and screaming to get their way.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Except for going to Saudi Arabia right now to sign off on one of the largest buys of US ships, craft and naval weapons....in history. Except for that. ;-)

I sure hope we're we getting a piece of that action? :yahoo:

Hang on. Wait a minute. Let me think about that. A trip to KSA... hmmmm. :tap:

Second thought, I'll think I'll pass. :ohwell:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I sure hope we're we getting a piece of that action? :yahoo:

Hang on. Wait a minute. Let me think about that. A trip to KSA... hmmmm. :tap:

Second thought, I'll think I'll pass. :ohwell:

To bad. Because after careful consideration of all the available candidates, I was going to name you as Program Manager.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
oh look... Gurps is volunteering for an all expenses paid trip to the lovely KSA.

Considering that around here we consider even the nervous twitch of an eye to be a sure "yes" to volunteering for something.....I do believe you are correct.