Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement

Saturday, an anonymous person who works in Washington DC, alleged on 4Chan’s /pol/ subgroup that high-ranking current and former Democratic Party officials are terrified of the Seth Rich murder investigation.

This comes after internet entrepreneur and hacker, Kim DotCom, admitted on Saturday that he was part of an operation along with Seth Rich to get stolen DNC emails to Wikileaks.

The anonymous post released Saturday reads:

“Anons, I work in D.C.

I know for certain that the Seth Rich case has scared the #### out of certain high ranking current and former Democratic Party officials.

This is the reason why they have backed away from impeachment talk. They know the smoking gun is out there, and they’re terrified you will find it, because when you do it will bring the entire DNC, along with a couple of very big name politicians.

It appears that certain DNC thugs were not thorough enough when it came time to cover their tracks. Podesta saying he wanted to “make an example of the leaker” is a huge smoking gun.”

Wishbone

I suggest they start taking up a collection to buy themselves Nike Sneakers, Applesauce and a purple drop cloth.

Clem72

If ever there was a source that should be dismissed, an anonymous posting on 4chan concerning politics ranks among the highest. If you want information about furry conventions or pictures of butts with sharpies stuck in them then sure, 4chan has you covered.

This_person

Last week, Fox 5 DC's report incited a storm of controversy after former D.C. police homicide detective Rod Wheeler stated that there was tangible evidence on murdered Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich's laptop suggesting that he was communicating with Wikileaks prior to his death. The story generated a large amount of outrage, with outlets like the Washington Post and Vice labelling it a "conspiracy theory" and claiming that it had no basis in fact. But details regarding the political affiliation of spokespeople and representatives of the Rich family appear to indicate that the DNC may be prioritizing its own interests, minimizing alleged political elements to the tragedy.

I. Legal Representatives And Spokespeople For Rich Family Have Ties To DNC, Crime Connected Unions
II. Rich Family's Statements To The Public Are Inconsistent With Those Of Their Representatives
III. The Investigation Into Rich's Murder Has Been Marked By Incompetence

(go to link for details under each Roman numeral)

SamSpade

I think it HAS to raise suspicions that a DNC staffer was murdered for unknown reasons right around the time all hell broke loose.
And that Assange offered a reward for solving it (without confirming anything).
A botched robbery strikes me as strange because he's shot twice in the back.
In a neighborhood that hasn't had a murder in - well a long time. You could look it up. Flagler Place and W.
Hands, face, knees bruised - but nothing stolen.

Yeah - it's suspicious.

This_person

I think it HAS to raise suspicions that a DNC staffer was murdered for unknown reasons right around the time all hell broke loose.
In a neighborhood that hasn't had a murder in - well a long time. You could look it up. Flagler Place and W.

Yeah - it's suspicious.

I'm sure Wiki just picked a random murder to support getting solved, for no reason.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Yeah - it's suspicious.
Dick from the Internet told me that a friend of a friend told him that this wasn't true, that should be good enough for all of you mouth breathing, inbred, cousin kissing good people. (His words, not mine)

Grumpy

Kim DotCom

I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WASINVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK. I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich. Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful. I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics. “He wanted to change that from the inside.” I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election. The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable. I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process. If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment. Developing…

Restitution

She was referring to information she received during an interview in May 2015 during a conversation she was having with "Panda" in "late 2014?"

Either this person is one hell of a fortune teller or there is some missing time here. Or... the writing of the article/quote is horrible!