More crash and burn for Tiger

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm unimpressed with Tiger's level of debauchery. Other athletes smack their bitch up and bust a cap in someone's ass; Tiger gets a DUI. :bigwhoop:

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
unexpected reaction to pain meds, come on tiger, WTF are you doing out at THREE in the A.M., just closing down your DINER ??????????????? ;-)

Oh i'm sure there will be someone, who will step up and say BS, he was here drinking...

black dog

Free America
Drug Interaction.... We will see what his bac is.

You tend to have a bad interaction when you mix opiates and alcohol......

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
will be interesting to see if he did blow..... If you dont want to blow in MD, i think its auto 45 day suspension?

black dog

Free America
I believe that Florida is a year suspension for the first refusal and the second time and there after is 18 months.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The struggle is real. I've been surprised by what some drugs did to me too. I remember this one time at college...

Tiger's 'struggle' started back when he entered the PGA. I predicted that he would injure himself. A lot of people predicted it. I don't know if his trainers and coaches warned him to back off on that monster swing, but they should have. No one can stand up to the kind of torque Tiger was putting on his back.

Then the inevitable happened and he required surgeries and pain management. His 'struggle' was self-induced. He needs help on so many levels now that if he even tries to focus on golf, he will be finding himself in this same situation over and over. His golf career is over!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Tiger's 'struggle' started back when he entered the PGA. I predicted that he would injure himself. A lot of people predicted it. I don't know if his trainers and coaches warned him to back off on that monster swing, but they should have. No one can stand up to the kind of torque Tiger was putting on his back.

Then the inevitable happened and he required surgeries and pain management. His 'struggle' was self-induced. He needs help on so many levels now that if he even tries to focus on golf, he will be finding himself in this same situation over and over. His golf career is over!

There was also a car accident.

Reminds me of OJ, murders not withstanding. High performing athlete, injuries, pain control, degrading body... OJ can hardly move these days between the arthritis and pain. Tiger is following the same track.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If Tiger's on pain meds, drinking alcohol can indeed trigger a serious adverse reaction and result in mental disorder without being "drunk".

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
he blew 0.00.... But must have made a nice meds coctail, guess he was a sleep at wheel, two blown tires and damaged bumper !!! Lucky he didnt kill/hurt someone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!