Out of Paris accords?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oh, I thought he already had .....

He'd been cagey about it lately...appearing to waffle on his campaign promise, under pressure from Ivanka and some other of his admin people to stay in the agreement.

It's a sh!t piece of work that Barry signed us up for...classic globalist wealth transfer mechanism and nothing more.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Fingers crossed...looks like Trump will pull us out.
You know, I wouldn't pull us out because technically were not in. Barry didn't want to be second guessed by the senate so they never gave consent. I'd just send it over to them and see if they want to complete the process.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
As long as we don't pullout of the Khitomer Accords. You know how moody Klingons can be.

Toxick

Splat
Well, darn.....now, the U.S. won't be a global climate leader. :kicksrocks:

Well, I heard that various cities and states throughout the union are shouting their defiance, by defiantly saying they are going to defiantly stick to the terms of the agreement.

Which I'm fairly certain is not a problem for anyone, including Trump and his supporters.

Contrary to the leftist screeching and caterwauling, I don't think that Trump or any of his people are actually against clean air and water. Just the money-hemorrhage that is The Paris Accords. I don't remember any Executive Orders that were issued which forbids recycling, or active prevention of pollution, or any CO2 quotas that must be met.

Wouldn't it be funny if Trump pulling out of the Accord causes people and businesses across the country to express their "defiance" by actively taking a more green approach to everything. And in 100 years Trump will be synonymous with environmentalism. In five hundred years, they'll have a 900 foot tall statue of the Titan/Martyr Trump in which stories say he rid the world of "Parris Akordd" (two D's for a double-dose of pollution) who looked like a Cavity Creep and contaminated everything he touched by turning it into CO2 and Mustard Gas.

Last edited:
:jameo:

Nothing is going to change. We still have internal orgs monitoring the manufacturing, stack outputs, water quality, etc..... None of that will stop just because we're not conforming to a set of rules in a worldwide organization, much of which USA developed. Our internal quality controls will press on. USA was leading the way and cleaning up our act long before the rest of the world got on board.

Wouldn't it be funny if Trump pulling out of the Accord causes people and businesses across the country to express their "defiance" by actively taking a more green approach to everything.

That thought crossed my mind too.

stgislander

PREMO Member
:jameo:

Nothing is going to change. We still have internal orgs monitoring the manufacturing, stack outputs, water quality, etc..... None of that will stop just because we're not conforming to a set of rules in a worldwide organization, much of which USA developed. Our internal quality controls will press on. USA was leading the way and cleaning up our act long before the rest of the world got on board.

Now that's a bald faced lie. You know damn well Trump is going to eliminate EPA and make all of his industry buddies rich. Then he'll take his cut when his term as President is over.

Or at least that's what Sappypus told me.

Oh, I forgot. :sarcasm:

Now that's a bald faced lie. You know damn well Trump is going to eliminate EPA and make all of his industry buddies rich. Then he'll take his cut when his term as President is over.

You know, I was sure someone would say that. Just didn't think it would be you.......

yes, I saw the sarc... :lol:

SamSpade

Saw this, this morning ...

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/for-climate-change-hypocrites-u-s-is-too-frackin-much/

Part of it ...

"World Leaders Move Forward On Climate Change, Without U.S.," the Times headline sneered.

This would be an indictment of Trump's policies if it weren't entirely based on falsehoods and misrepresentations of what's really happening. Under the Paris agreement, the U.S. is supposed to slash greenhouse gas emissions — that is, carbon dioxide — by 28% below 2005 levels by 2025.

Other nations have what sound like equally aggressive cuts to make, until you look at the details, and see what's really happening.

As The New York Times itself noted in an article that ran just days before its article berating Trump, current plans call for at least 1,600 new coal-fired power plants around the world by 2025 — a 43% rise. China, which has been praised by many on the left for its climate "leadership," is building nearly half of those plants.

Worse, individual countries, by using tricky and downright misleading pollution accounting, are making actual increases in CO2 output look like decreases— in the same way the U.S. Congress can call annual federal spending increases "cuts." So countries like Russia, China, Indonesia and India pledge major "cuts" of 20% and more in CO2, but in point of fact will actually be increasing their output of CO2 markedly.

Chris0nllyn

And Mr Macron said the US leader seemed open to reconsidering when they spoke during Mr Trump’s state visit to France last week.

"He understood the sense of my approach, notably the link that exists between global warming and terrorism. He told me he would try to find a solution in the coming months," Mr Macron said, according to le Journal du Dimanche.

The Times also reported that Mr Macron had said: "We talked in detail about what could enable him to come back into the Paris accords."

http://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...ejoin-france-paris-bastille-day-a7844646.html