Fear the Walking Dead, Season 3

warneckutz

First two seasons definitely drug on and on and on...

I think this season is following the regular series where the living are more dangerous than the dead. Finally saw the first episode - glad it's taken a darker turn and providing more action.

Wishbone

The first 6 episodes were all I would give it.

I was rooting for all of them to die. I can't see it getting any better.

warneckutz

The first 6 episodes were all I would give it.

I was rooting for all of them to die. I can't see it getting any better.

I couldn't believe how slow they made the first season... the second season was also a disaster until the final episode - they're headed in the right direction now, in my opinion.

Toxick

Splat
I couldn't believe how slow they made the first season... the second season was also a disaster until the final episode - they're headed in the right direction now, in my opinion.

I agree - in the first season, with very few exceptions, all the protagonists were insufferable and I was rooting against them. Especially Nick - I hated his guts. By the end of last Season, Chris was the only one who I couldn't stand. And we see where that landed.

The first two episodes so far this season :yay:

warneckutz

I agree - in the first season, with very few exceptions, all the protagonists were insufferable and I was rooting against them. Especially Nick - I hated his guts. By the end of last Season, Chris was the only one who I couldn't stand. And we see where that landed.

The first two episodes so far this season :yay:

I'll hit the second episode during cardio today, hope it's as decent as the first episode.