5 Reasons Not To Trust Comey

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

1. HE LEAKED HIS OWN MEMO TO LEFT-WING PRO-DEMOCRAT NEWS MEDIA

In sworn testimony on May 3rd, Comey denied ever having been an anonymous source of information relating to FBI investigations related to either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. Below is a partial transcript of that testimony:

GRASSLEY: It is frustrating when the FBI refuses to answer this committee’s questions. But leaks, relevant information information to the media - in other words, they don’t talk to us, but somebody talks to the media - Director Comey, have you ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation?

COMEY: Never.

Less than two weeks later, he released via intermediary what he claimed was a "contemporaneous memo" he composed shortly after a February 14th private dinner with President Trump.

2. HE COVERED FOR CLINTON
3 HE FAILED IN FIGHTING ISLAMIC TERRORISM
4. HE WANTED SPECIAL COUNSEL FOR TRUMP, BUT NOT CLINTON OR OBAMA
5. HE SUPPORTS 'FULL INDEPENDENCE' FOR MUELLER

littlelady

God bless the USA
Comey is not a patriot. He is in it for his ego, and being a super hero...feeding seagulls and all that crap...oh, ok. I just had a belly laugh big time when Sean just called him J. Edgar Comey! I have stuff on you and I will use it, even though I am a homosexual. The people that gain power to the highest offices in the land, somehow, lose their way of why they were chosen to represent US. Why? I just want to know why. I believe 'they' had good intentions in the first place. And, I think the same of Trump. Tit for tat, and all. OMG! Thanks Sean, you get it. :killingme:

Last edited:

Wishbone

The only thing Comey brought to light is just how much of a worm he can be.

WTF did W ever see in this guy?

SamSpade

Until today, I really thought he was a Boy Scout in a tough world. Believe in law and order, straight as an arrow but naive to the corruption that is Washington.

He's not even a Cub Scout. Several times yesterday he painted himself what his actions have shown. Coward.
The kind that won't fight you and stand in your face, but will poison your drink and whisper to friends behind your back.

I lost any shred of respect for him.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
it is telling ...... writes memos after meeting with Trump

nothing on the obstruction by Lynch regarding Hillary [to which he caved to]

PsyOps

Pixelated

1. HE LEAKED HIS OWN MEMO TO LEFT-WING PRO-DEMOCRAT NEWS MEDIA

In sworn testimony on May 3rd, Comey denied ever having been an anonymous source of information relating to FBI investigations related to either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. Below is a partial transcript of that testimony:

GRASSLEY: It is frustrating when the FBI refuses to answer this committee’s questions. But leaks, relevant information information to the media - in other words, they don’t talk to us, but somebody talks to the media - Director Comey, have you ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation?

COMEY: Never.

Less than two weeks later, he released via intermediary what he claimed was a "contemporaneous memo" he composed shortly after a February 14th private dinner with President Trump.

2. HE COVERED FOR CLINTON
3 HE FAILED IN FIGHTING ISLAMIC TERRORISM
4. HE WANTED SPECIAL COUNSEL FOR TRUMP, BUT NOT CLINTON OR OBAMA
5. HE SUPPORTS 'FULL INDEPENDENCE' FOR MUELLER

I'm not sure I would go for #3. The FBI is largely domestic LE. I realize they have a role in combating terrorism, but it's pretty limited to what the DOJ and president allows.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Until today, I really thought he was a Boy Scout in a tough world. Believe in law and order, straight as an arrow but naive to the corruption that is Washington.

He's not even a Cub Scout. Several times yesterday he painted himself what his actions have shown. Coward.
The kind that won't fight you and stand in your face, but will poison your drink and whisper to friends behind your back.

I agree 100%. I am now shocked that he was ever put in the position as FBI Director. How can someone that fearful and lacking of a backbone lead anything? Both sides should be relieved that he's no longer running things.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

I agree 100%. I am now shocked that he was ever put in the position as FBI Director. How can someone that fearful and lacking of a backbone lead anything? Both sides should be relieved that he's no longer running things.

Unfortunately, in America today, it is better to claim to be the victim of bullying than to be an upstanding, proud and courageous fighter. Just look at the YouTubes today, everyone wants to play the part of the victim rather than examine the part of the bully. The Donks will turn this into a Trump-the-bully message with the volume turned to '11'.