Jarrett 'Not Sure' Why Obamacare 'Ever Became a Political Issue'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
shows just how out of touch these people are .......

WASHINGTON – Valerie Jarrett, former senior advisor to President Obama, said the Trump administration is “abdicating” the United States’ role as the “world leader” and the “beacon of hope” by withdrawing from the Paris climate accord.

“It is unrefuted science that there are man-made consequences that are leading to the degradation of our planet.

[clip]

“I am not sure why it ever became a political issue. What’s wrong with everyone in our country having affordable healthcare? Why is that a bad thing? That should be a celebrated, good thing,” Jarrett told the audience.

Jarrett was asked for her opinion of Ivanka Trump's role in White House and if she thinks the first daughter should have that much power and influence.

“Look, when you're a member of a team, when I was member of a team, whether I ultimately agreed or disagreed, once a president makes a decision, everybody in my opinion has to go with that decision or you shouldn't be a member of the team. And so your reputation rises and falls with the person who’s the leader of the team,” she responded.

Jarrett explained that Obama created a “culture” in the White House where advisors felt “comfortable telling him the truth” and telling “each other the truth.”

“If I had to tell him anything he would take issue with, I had to be prepared because he would inevitably push back,” she said.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Further confirmation that Democrats remain out of touch with the nation they wish to rule.

Hijinx

WASHINGTON – Valerie Jarrett, former senior advisor to President Obama, said the Trump administration is “abdicating” the United States’ role as the “world leader” and the “beacon of hope” by withdrawing from the Paris climate accord.

“It is unrefuted science that there are man-made consequences that are leading to the degradation of our planet.

[clip]

“I am not sure why it ever became a political issue. What’s wrong with everyone in our country having affordable healthcare? Why is that a bad thing? That should be a celebrated, good thing,” Jarrett told the audience.

Jarrett was asked for her opinion of Ivanka Trump's role in White House and if she thinks the first daughter should have that much power and influence.

“Look, when you're a member of a team, when I was member of a team, whether I ultimately agreed or disagreed, once a president makes a decision, everybody in my opinion has to go with that decision or you shouldn't be a member of the team. And so your reputation rises and falls with the person who’s the leader of the team,” she responded.

Jarrett explained that Obama created a “culture” in the White House where advisors felt “comfortable telling him the truth” and telling “each other the truth.”

“If I had to tell him anything he would take issue with, I had to be prepared because he would inevitably push back,” she said.

She is pretty stupid if she doesn't know why it is a political issue.
When the Government takes money from me to pay for food stamps, HUD,health care,Obama phones and to buy drugs for the addicted.

It's political.

SamSpade

I'm going to craft a bill called "Help the Children" and it will claim to provide playgrounds for all the kids.....
But the actual bill will read "We will kick Valerie Jarrett's ass all day long up and down the road 365 days a year".
So who in their right mind would be against helping children play?

THAT is what makes it political - whose ass gets kicked.

h3mech

you need to go away like your boss Obumma

[clip]

Restitution

WASHINGTON – Valerie Jarrett, former senior advisor to President Obama, said the Trump administration is “abdicating” the United States’ role as the “world babysitter” and the “biggest check writer” by withdrawing from the Paris climate accord.

Fixed :popcorn: