Win Two Tickets to the Historic St. Mary's City BeerFest!

DeeJay

Administrator
Staff member
The seventh annual Beer Fest will be held at the Historic St. Mary’s City State House on Saturday, June 24, 2017 from noon until 6 p.m. Highlights of Beer Fest include live music from The Ryan Forrester Band, Bye Felcia and Come Back Iris, as well as Brewer and Cider-making Demonstrations, and Tours of Van Sweringen’s Ordinary (one of Maryland’s first taverns). Local Artisans will have select offerings for sale and fun activities for the youngsters may be found at the Kid’s Tent.

Great fun requires great food! Visitors can sample delicious local cuisine while tasting beers from craft brewers such as Ruddy Duck, Brewers Alley, Flying Dog, Du Claw, Mullys Brewery, Union Craft, Peabody Heights and Calvert Brewing Company. All enjoyed from the scenic grounds of the Historic State House, overlooking the St. Mary’s River.

Admission is $18 for tasters, $8 for designated drivers (on line) and $20 for tasters, $10 for designated drivers (at the Gate). Admission is free for children ages 12 and under. Parking is free.

This event is a fundraiser to support the education and research activities of the Historic St. Mary’s City Museum, a living history museum that researches and interprets Maryland’s first colony and state capital.
For more information, call 240-895-4977, or visit www.StMarysCityBeerFest.org

Winners have been chosen and notified by email. Congratulations and have an excellent time at the BeerFest!

Important information that shouldn't have to be specified:

There is no cash value - winners get two entries to the Fest and that's it.
Tickets are not transferable to another party. They will be held in the name of the winner at the gate.
If you drink too much, that's on you. Somd.com will not be responsible for any poor decision making.
The tickets are for two tasters. If one of you is a DD, you don't get the price difference in cash or anything else.

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Have you been to any of them?

Paradise or Beer Fests? Yes to both. Beer fests are very much a lot of fun. Paradise is a bit better through. While in Germany, attended many, many, beer fests, though there was no entrance fee. I was an aficionado when it came to beer while there. Loved those beer stein servers as well.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Paradise or Beer Fests? Yes to both. Beer fests are very much a lot of fun. Paradise is a bit better through. While in Germany, attended many, many, beer fests, though there was no entrance fee. I was an aficionado when it came to beer while there. Loved those beer stein servers as well.

ahh..same here. I "discovered" what beer really could be whilst working in Germany in the 80s, before the explosion of craft and micro beers here in the US.

luvmygdaughters

Had a great time yesterday at the fest. Bands were good, food was delicious and beer was great! Thanks again for the tickets!