I'm new and fragile. Be gentle

tater

So what's been going on since 2004 in SOMD? Catch
me up and don't leave out a single thing.

Also, by no foul language other than what's on tv...
does that include FX and Comedy Central?

littlelady

God bless the USA

You made me laugh because you just posted in another thread, and I saw your joining date. You missed a lot. Most was pretty boring, but there have been some highlights. The political threads are interesting' letting us know where America stands. Vrai and Monello's adventure is great. I have made some awesome friends here. There are some very astute and intelligent people on the forum, but others, not so much. A lot of members have stopped posting. Some I miss and worry about. I have been a member since 2011, but got banned and came back. But, overall, this is a great place to be. The forum is fun, informative, and helps one keep their sense of humor. Welcome back!

I forgot about the trolls. That is the best part of being here! :killingme:

Last edited:

TPD

the poor dad

We now exchange names & phone numbers with one another via sugar packets, we have 23 Mexican restaurants in SMC, tiki bar opening celebration is a thing of past, we have an underground go-cart track, though no one can seem to find it, and some adventurous people use reciprocating saws as sexual stimulants.

That's all I got for now.

tater

Yeah, nobody can accuse me of being a post whore. Whoops. Can I say that?

Nothing like getting banned on your first day back!

But yes, it was VERY fun "back in the day"! I seen the tumbleweeds blowing around in the meet and greet
section though. What the hells up with that? How's anybody supposed to organize hot tub parties without
an up and running and fully functioning meet and greet section?!

tater

We now exchange names & phone numbers with one another via sugar packets, we have 23 Mexican restaurants in SMC, tiki bar opening celebration is a thing of past, we have an underground go-cart track, though no one can seem to find it, and some adventurous people use reciprocating saws as sexual stimulants.

That's all I got for now.

Alright alright alright. I think I can blend in with all that. Really, out of that whole list, all I'll need to adjust to
is not going to the Tiki Bar anymore

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yeah, nobody can accuse me of being a post whore. Whoops. Can I say that?

Nothing like getting banned on your first day back!

But yes, it was VERY fun "back in the day"! I seen the tumbleweeds blowing around in the meet and greet
section though. What the hells up with that? How's anybody supposed to organize hot tub parties without
an up and running and fully functioning meet and greet section?!

:lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So what's been going on since 2004 in SOMD? Catch me up and don't leave out a single thing. Also, by no foul language other than what's on tv... does that include FX and Comedy Central?

Hey Bud! :howdy:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:howdy: I'm still here! Not sure we ever met in person. :dance:

You're right - the M & G forums have gone a little quiet lately. There was a group of us for a few years that got together pretty regularly on Friday nights. The crowd changed weekly depending on who was available and could make it. We enjoyed meeting at locally owned establishments in the Tri-county area - to keep the business local. We mostly met right after the work hour, as a happy hour type of gathering, and then all went our merry ways after a couple of hours. The "Friday Nighters" didn't exactly "disband", but we were meeting more frequently before Vrai & Monello took off on their excellent adventure. We still get get together when they're in town. :yay: Several of us do still get together on Friday or Saturdays, depending on everyone's schedule.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Circa 2002:

"Think how bad you're going to feel tomorrow when you're sober and remember what you did."

:roflmao:

Welcome back, wild man.

tater

:howdy: I'm still here! Not sure we ever met in person. :dance:

You're right - the M & G forums have gone a little quiet lately. There was a group of us for a few years that got together pretty regularly on Friday nights. The crowd changed weekly depending on who was available and could make it. We enjoyed meeting at locally owned establishments in the Tri-county area - to keep the business local. We mostly met right after the work hour, as a happy hour type of gathering, and then all went our merry ways after a couple of hours. The "Friday Nighters" didn't exactly "disband", but we were meeting more frequently before Vrai & Monello took off on their excellent adventure. We still get get together when they're in town. :yay: Several of us do still get together on Friday or Saturdays, depending on everyone's schedule.

Hey Bann! Yup, theres a familiar name. I'm not sure if we ever met or not.
Yeah, when and if I move back we'll definitely have to fire the ol M&G back up!

tater

I'm great! I still remember that picture of taken at PFgals house with you on her #1 pigs bicycle in her tiny safety gear! :lol:

Where are you these days?

LMAO! I remember that! Barely. I was pretty fond of various liquors back then. I'm a little more
subdued in that department these days. I wonder who has that picture. That would be fun to see, lol
Whatever happened to PFgal? She still around?
I'm in Missouri, but thinking about moving back!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
LMAO! I remember that! Barely. I was pretty fond of various liquors back then. I'm a little more subdued in that department these days. I wonder who has that picture. That would be fun to see, lol Whatever happened to PFgal? She still around? I'm in Missouri, but thinking about moving back!

She may still have it. She's still around but not on the forums anymore. Can you believe our littles just graduated high school!?!

What brings you back to these parts?

tater

Circa 2002:

"Think how bad you're going to feel tomorrow when you're sober and remember what you did."

:roflmao:

Welcome back, wild man.

LMAO! Omg! Was that a quote from you to me? From 15 years ago? You packrat! If you have that, I'm sure you have so many more to embarrass me with, LOL. It's all good though. If you think I didn't GAF before, I really don't as I get older. Now I understand why so many old people wear the crap they do. It's not that they don't have fashion sense, it's that they really just DGAF. Which I think is hilarious!

Anyway, yes, good times!! So much fun! So many cool people! So many stories! The parties were legendary!

tater

She may still have it. She's still around but not on the forums anymore. Can you believe our littles just graduated high school!?!

What brings you back to these parts?

I know!! I was talking to Kim the other day and she was saying her kid was getting a place somewhere and I said, she can't do that, she's only 4 years old!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I know!! I was talking to Kim the other day and she was saying her kid was getting a place somewhere and I said, she can't do that, she's only 4 years old!!!

I see her every Wednesday for a meeting now. I just started a new job last week with her help!