Evergreen State College

Chris0nllyn

Vice, a left leaning publication, did a special on the ####ery at Evergreen. It's nice, in a sense, to see left-leaning teachers and administrators getting "out progressed", so to speak, by the students. A progressive teacher expressed his outrage that students wanted white people to not come to school one day. The teacher was branded a racist for doing so. The school president is a little bitch that lets these kids walk all over him and the school.

I understand these sorts of people/students are not the majority, but listening to their incoherent "demands" and "outrage" (they got mad because the president was using hand gestures) and acknowledging that they have some sort of point (they don't, it's completely ridiculous and sad) lends credence to their "cause". I think people should be listened to. People with other opinions should be able to have a voice. But there's a difference between debate (both sides arguing their merits), but we're seeing downright censorship and false acusations stemming from these people.

Here's the documentary:

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
'RACISTS!' Evergreen State Student Describes Social Justice Activists Turning On Other Students

Remember that whole Evergreen State College debacle in which social justice warrior students, spurred on by some of their progressive professors, took over the campus, threatening one liberal professor and literally holding the spaghetti-spined president hostage in the library? Well, more ugly details continue to emerge, as some of the students who were not caught up in the social justice frenzy have begun to speak out.

As The Daily Wire has chronicled, when activist/fascist students at Evergreen decided to hold a "whites-free" day, demanding that no white people appear on the campus — an event somehow okayed by the administration — Professor Bret Weinstein pushed back against the overtly exclusionary and racist idea. The result: absolute meltdown by social justice activists, who converged on Weinstein, harassing and bullying him, while campus security were told to stand down. It got so bad, Weinstein was warned by officials that it wasn't safe for him to come to the campus to hold his classes. If you haven't seen the self-described "progressive" and adamantly "anti-racist" professor's interview with Joe Rogan, here are some eye-opening highlights.

In the aftermath, a few students have come forward to give their accounts of what they witnessed on campus — and what they've detailed is truly stunning. HotAir's John Sexton, who has been closely tracking the story, highlighted a few moments from one so-far anonymous student's account (video below) of the "mob" surrounding Weinstein and the completely over-the-top meeting in the library in which protesters ominously flanked Weinstein while the fascistic leaders determined whether he had the right to speak.

Hijinx

OK I get in trouble again.

Remember when you think about this that the people causing all of this BS are the supposedly more intelligent people who attend college.

Racism is not only in the purview of the ignorant

Last edited:

Wishbone

OK I get in trouble again.

Remember when you think about this that the people causing all of this BS are the supposedly more intelligent people who attend college.

If working around academics with advanced degrees these past 20+ years has taught me anything... You don't have to be intelligent to have a degree any longer.

There are far too many "Masters" and "Doctors" i've encountered that fell into the "Couldn't pour piss from a boot" category.

I'm sure this is why some take a four martini lunch... To ease the headache.

Chris0nllyn

Update:

According to documents obtained by Campus Reform, Weinstein and his wife, Heather Heying, have filed a standard Tort Claim form against Evergreen State for a sum of $3,850,000.

Email exchanges reviewed by Campus Reform feature harsh criticisms of Weinstein’s political views and calls for his termination, including one email sent by a faculty emerita that blasts Weinstein’s appearance on Fox News and his public comments about the racial tensions in Evergreen.

Other communications include “A Letter to the campus and Bret Weinstein from some Jews bent on the destruction of White Supremacy,” that calls for the termination of Weinstein’s employment.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9485

glhs837

Power with Control
I hope he wins. As an adjunct, this White Supremacy, White Privilege Bullshet has gone far enough also.

Did you even move your white, privileged lips on this topic??????!!!!!! Really? Can't believe you have the nerve to even think you have any right to say anything about this...... you can't know, just sit there and support us!!!!!

Hijinx

Did you even move your white, privileged lips on this topic??????!!!!!! Really? Can't believe you have the nerve to even think you have any right to say anything about this...... you can't know, just sit there and support us!!!!!

Thats the way the prog bots think all right.
No white man has the right to an opinion on white privilege.