Crime What is up with this alleged armed robber: Angry or CONSTIPATED?

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
I came upon this mug shot. What is this dude's problem? Maybe he's trying to push one out into his jump suit?

Here's the blotter:

DETECTIVES IDENTIFY AND ARREST FOUR SUSPECTS IN ARMED ROBBERY: On April 18 at approximately 5:07 a.m., four masked men entered the Dash-In in White Plains and demanded money from the clerk. After obtaining the cash register, one of the suspects fired two shots from a shotgun, striking the ceiling and a display case. The suspects fled in a minivan, which was found a short time later on fire. During the course of the investigation, detectives identified and arrested all four suspects. Nathan Ellsworth Proctor, 34, of Bryans Road; Corey Kelton, 25, of Marbury; Anthony Walls, 23, of Indian Head; and Tyrel Adams, 20, of Indian Head, were charged with armed robbery, first-degree assault, second-degree assault and other related charges. They are being held in the Charles County Detention Center. Det. C. Gregory investigated.

Our man is Tyrel Javonte Adams

Attachments

• adams-tyrel-javonte.jpg
    adams-tyrel-javonte.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 613

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

It is his, "I better start my tough look face now" because, "I'm a tough dude that will not drop my soap", look. Or, "I'm practicing my sphincter relaxation exercises", look.

Hannibal

This type of thing makes me laugh and also makes me a bit sad. On one hand, you got this dude mugging in an actual mug shot trying to look hard for who? His boys? His rivals? The police? I don't get it. What is the point? I also see this as an example of some punk trying to look tough after GETTING CAUGHT shooting at ceiling tiles. To me, where is the "tough" in waving around a gun? I believe this to be a case of him needing a gun to be tough because using what God gave him wouldn't cut it against a real man. It's laughable when people want to be tough yet need to wave a gun to get what they want. Anyhow, I digress.

My second point is this makes me sad. I guess it goes without saying this cat has no family structure. In my home growing up, I'd have two beatings awaiting my departure from detainment. My Dad would've belted my bare ass simply doing the crime. I can't imagine what the punishment would be but I can tell you I would've feared my Dad far more than anything a judge would've thrown at me. Second to this, after my initial "beating" and after the sting of my @ss cheeks started to settle down, I would've caught a second whooping from my Dad SOLELY because of the face I made during the mug shot. It would've been a second and separate butt whooping. My Dad would've been so pissed that I had the audacity to A) do that, B) be that disrespectful to the police and C) thought it was a good idea to represent myself in that way.

Personally, I think kids simply need more @ss beatings now-a-days. It would solve a lot of problems. My parents were not abusive by ANY stretch of the imagination but I certainly caught my share of spankings when deserved. And as I said above, my actions were often curtailed by the fear of what my repercussion would be at home. The worst words to hear were "Go to your room and wait for your father to get home." Haha. I'm damn near 40 years old and I can remember the shutter it would give me.