For my fellow Cowboys fans out there...

warneckutz

If they make the playoffs - one and done. :wink: Hopefully they have GPS because their "fans" around here can't find Texas on a map to get them home.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Neither Prescott or Elliot will have the magical year they enjoyed last year as the Cinderella surprises they were, but they should do OK. One and done sounds about the most they should accomplish, if they get that far.

B U C - C A N - E E R S! GO BUCS!

hotbikermama40

Neither Prescott or Elliot will have the magical year they enjoyed last year as the Cinderella surprises they were, but they should do OK. One and done sounds about the most they should accomplish, if they get that far.

B U C - C A N - E E R S! GO BUCS!

very good team, I like Tampa Bay

black dog

Free America
At the Eagles aerie I belong to the Bears are super popular.
last year during the playoffs with the Bears / Redskins game, I bet I put twenty bucks in the bar jukebox playing Hail to the Redskins everytime the Redskins would get points, end of quarter, halftime.. I was verbally assaulted each time.. :lmao:
It was more fun than a box of puppy's..

hotbikermama40

At the Eagles aerie I belong to the Bears are super popular.
last year during the playoffs with the Bears / Redskins game, I bet I put twenty bucks in the bar jukebox playing Hail to the Redskins everytime the Redskins would get points, end of quarter, halftime.. I was verbally assaulted each time.. :lmao:
It was more fun than a box of puppy's..

:lmao:
When we came back from Guam, my husband did his last couple of years before retirement at Ft. Dix/McGuire. Whenever anyone would try to give me hell about my 'Boys, I'd offer to put all of MY team's SB rings in one hand, and all the Eagle's rings in the...oh wait...

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
dallas.jpg

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I can't wait to see what Zeke does this year!

So far it looks like 1 Domestic Assault & 1 Bar Fight. But it is early in the year so there's still time to improve. Maybe get some tips from Kevin Hardy. Perhaps he can be full OJ by week 14.