Rescue pitbull mauls & kills 90 y/o woman

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
50# pitbull + 90 y/o woman + 5 minute attack = recipe for disaster

[FONT=&quot]A 90-year-old Virginia woman died after the family’s recently adopted 1-year-old pit bull attacked her in her bedroom.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Police responded to the house in Pine Meadows around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday and immediately rushed the woman to the hospital. She underwent surgery — including an arm amputation — but died from her injuries early Thursday morning, WNCN reported.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The victim’s daughter, identified only as Linda, told the news station they adopted the pit bull, who they named Blue, mere hours before the attack at Forever Home Rehabilitation center after seeing a $20 Craigslist ad for the pup.[/FONT]

bully breed kills again

black dog

Free America
Hard to imagine that a dog belonging to the Bully Breed would viciously attack someone..
The pit lovers will be around soon to say what a great breed they are and the old woman was at fault by not having her bedroom door locked.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
It always amazes me what folks will stand behind no matter what statistics and the numbers say.
I also have learned in my life with owning Weimaraners, Labs and Chesapeake's that when I look up their genetics and personality traits I see all of what listed in all of the dogs I have owned in my life.
And with what I have seen, read about and looked up online the traits and behavior of different Bully Breeds they to do what's written in their genetic code.
But with some I'm sure it's the dead woman's fault for being mauled to death.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hard to imagine that a dog belonging to the Bully Breed would viciously attack someone..
The pit lovers will be around soon to say what a great breed they are and the old woman was at fault by not having her bedroom door locked.

Paging Warnutz in 5...4...3...

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

This is just funny, "Blue is now in quarantine at the Virginia Beach Animal Care and will spend 10 days there until the center rules on how to handle the pit bull." Quarantine? Is it ill? Have an infectious disease? How about just putting a bullet through its skull? And then charge the services of the execution and body disposal to the daughter? Say $1000? $.50 for one .45 caliber bullet. Cremation $75.00. Service rendered $924.50.

black dog

Free America
I believe they do the quarantine to check for rabies.
I'm kinna surprised that this dog wasn't put to sleep shortly after this old woman did something wrong like yell when she fell down that caused this super cuddly, kid friendly never before aggressive pup to kill her.
This is the part of the story I love the best..

“We don’t not know what events transpired in the moments before this tragedy occurred with Blue’s owner’s mother, and none of us could have ever predicted this horrible event,” the center’s statement reads.

They brought a Bully Dog into there household and they don't understand what happened... Stupid is as Stupid does...

warneckutz

Nothing better to do with your weekend?

... genetic code.

Speaking of... I'm guessing yours is closely related to what's swishing around in the bottom of a Port-O-John - lets hear the gun rant and how you're gonna send your kid out on a mission...

Paging Warnutz in 5...4...3...

Yes, dear? Are the political threads pinging enough to keep the site afloat?

And yes, you've made it clear you don't like Pitties - it's fine. If you want to fear all of them - it's fine, that's your lack of intelligence and courage.

Stupid is as Stupid does...

Yes, you have proven to be stupid multiple times - lets hear the gun rants or how you're gonna send your boy to his demise to take care of something you want to start...

black dog

Free America
Nothing better to do with your weekend?

Speaking of... I'm guessing yours is closely related to what's swishing around in the bottom of a Port-O-John - lets hear the gun rant and how you're gonna send your kid out on a mission...

Yes, dear? Are the political threads pinging enough to keep the site afloat?

And yes, you've made it clear you don't like Pitties - it's fine. If you want to fear all of them - it's fine, that's your lack of intelligence and courage.

Yes, you have proven to be stupid multiple times - lets hear the gun rants or how you're gonna send your boy to his demise to take care of something you want to start...

So,, like a crybully liberal just attack things that have nothing to do with the topic, when you can't defend something you believe in..
It's a good dog now..

warneckutz

So,, like a crybully liberal just attack things that have nothing to do with the topic, when you can't defend something you believe in..
It's a good dog now..

A liberal? Because I like dogs? You ####ing moron. And talk all the trash you want, you must've split cells with your boy Sappy, or is that your "boy"?

You can copy and paste all you want from the internet, that's not going to fix the fact you're a grown man (use that term very loosely for you) that fears a dog.

black dog

Free America
Copy and paste from the OP isn't acceptable.... Did they teach you that at the Microsoft printer cable hookup class ? I understand you took it 3 or 4 times did you finely pass?
There's no need to be jelous of my son just because he graduated from HS and has a job.. you can get your ged and burchmart is hiring.

warneckutz

Copy and paste from the OP isn't acceptable.... Did they teach you that at the Microsoft printer cable hookup class ? I understand you took it 3 or 4 times did you finely pass?
There's no need to be jelous of my son just because he graduated from HS and has a job.. you can get your ged and burchmart is hiring.

That was an epic comeback. Totally epic. Your grasp of the English language and the grammar used makes an excellent point of reference when considering your opinion on any matter.

I think someone was "triggered"?

warneckutz

That was an epic comeback. Totally epic. Your grasp of the English language and the grammar used makes an excellent point of reference when considering your opinion on any matter.

I hope, for his sake, your son wasn't home skooled.

And I know you're hating on my Microsoft Printer Cable Hookup skills. I passed it in 3 attempts, by the way. Don't be bitter because nobody cared about your post - happens a lot, man up.

black dog

Free America

Good try, I know it's hard for you to keep on point..., but my feeling still aren't hurt..
That tattooed girl in the shop is 4 times wittier than you and she can hold up her end of a discussion without attacking and bringing things into the conversation that don't belong.

warneckutz

Good try, I know it's hard for you to keep on point..., but my feeling still aren't hurt..
That tattooed girl in the shop is 4 times wittier than you and she can hold up her end of a discussion without attacking and bringing things into the conversation that don't belong.

I don't think you're smart enough to get your feelings hurt.

She probably is, and who cares about your trip to Dupont Circle for a tattoo? Stay on point, fool.

black dog

Free America
I hope, for his sake, your son wasn't home skooled.

And I know you're hating on my Microsoft Printer Cable Hookup skills. I passed it in 3 attempts, by the way. Don't be bitter because nobody cared about your post - happens a lot, man up.

Hey my bil just texted me, he wants to know when you are going to show up to mow the lawn and weed the flower beds?
And she mentioned it's time to buy your own mower, she's tired of you using hers.

warneckutz

Hey my bil just texted me, he wants to know when you are going to show up to mow the lawn and weed the flower beds?
And she mentioned it's time to buy your own mower, she's tired of you using hers.

Good Lord, you are angry :lol:

Settle down there pops. :lmao:

So, you're "bil" is part of the LGBT crew? We just went from "he" to "she" - you're not very good at keeping your composure.

Regardless, good for him or her or whatever!

black dog

Free America
Good try... But the funs over, a truckload of steel just backed up, some of us have businesses to run. Later Wackadoodie jr.

warneckutz

Good try... But the funs over, a truckload of steel just backed up, some of us have businesses to run. Later Wackadoodie jr.

Go get 'em, Tiger. Think up some intelligent zingers for the next time! To put it in terms you may understand better - you've brought a limp, rubber band to a gun fight.