So why won' t this bitch admit she's a lightweight, in over her head and get a job?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Chelsea and Mom.jpg HINT: Not the Mom.

Clem72

:shrug:

why if you are getting paid for your last name

Seriously. If someone would pay me hundreds of thousands of dollars to speak about women's rights and LGBT issues, hypocritical to be sure but I would be the most enthusiastic supporter of both you have ever seen. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Seriously. If someone would pay me hundreds of thousands of dollars to speak about women's rights and LGBT issues, hypocritical to be sure but I would be the most enthusiastic supporter of both you have ever seen. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

I wouldn't. My conscience would bother me and I'd feel like a real #### doing nothing more with my life than being Mommy's little puppet. That is not an example I ever wanted to set for my children. Chelsea is a disgrace and a loser, and it's sad that she's allowed herself to be consumed by her parents and will never have accomplishments of her own.

Hijinx

I wouldn't. My conscience would bother me and I'd feel like a real #### doing nothing more with my life than being Mommy's little puppet. That is not an example I ever wanted to set for my children. Chelsea is a disgrace and a loser, and it's sad that she's allowed herself to be consumed by her parents and will never have accomplishments of her own.

Being a mother is an accomplishment. She should stick to that and gradually work her way into anonymaty

littlelady

God bless the USA
Being a mother is an accomplishment. She should stick to that and gradually work her way into anonymaty

:yay: I know kids want to defend their parents and vice versa, but all this has crossered the line to the gag factor. Chelsea will never be a politician. She needs to move on and be that mom, and luxuriate in all the money that has rained upon her. It is in her best interest to be nice to her parents in their golden years, and go on with her life. Maybe, she could, finally, have a normal one.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Being a mother is an accomplishment.

Psh. Any slut in the gutter can get knocked up. That takes no talent. Now, if she raises productive adults, then she'll get some kudos. I suspect, however, that her kids will grow up to be political tools like her.

Hijinx

Psh. Any slut in the gutter can get knocked up. That takes no talent. Now, if she raises productive adults, then she'll get some kudos. I suspect, however, that her kids will grow up to be political tools like her.

Being a mother is more than just having a child.
But you already know that.
Just as being a father is more than supplying the sperm.

Being a real mother is a great accomplishment.
Not having Nanny's and Government workers in Arkansas do the job for you.

Sapidus

You people are all pathetic. Sitting here making fun of Chelsea while Donald HAs Ivanka sitting in for him at the G20.

At least Chelsea has a PHD in international relations and could hold a conversation there.

Ivanka is a snake oil salesman just like her father.

Getting stupid americans to think they are being patriotic by buying her cheap Chinese made junk.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
You people are all pathetic. Sitting here making fun of Chelsea while Donald HAs Ivanka sitting in for him at the G20.

At least Chelsea has a PHD in international relations and could hold a conversation there.

Getting stupid americans to think they are being patriotic by buying her cheap Chinese made junk.

I'm going to skip trying the argument side of this and skip straight to the you're an idiot and leave it at that. The argument would just bounce right off of that thick skull.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

batshit1.jpg

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Hey asswipe, if you haven't noticed lately, nearly everything sold in this country is now made in China. Not just Ivanka'a stuff. Even now at "Ace is the place" they think they are being cool by having a sign saying look for the American flags in the isles for made in America products. There are very, very few. Might as well hang a Chinese flag right at the door to the place, just like at every other store around here. But what is even funnier, or sickening, are those companies like Apple, that have "Designed in America" but Made in China on their products. Actually it should say, "Designed in America by H1B1 visa holders from China". Because really, Apple, is no more an American company, but in name only.