Right in our own backyard

PsyOps

Pixelated
Don't doubt it for one second.

What do you think about this?

[video=youtube;93VXRC7N8Uk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93VXRC7N8Uk[/video]

Last edited:

Hijinx

I've misplaced my shocked face; otherwise I'd be wearing it right now.

Here is this Muslim woman wearing a symbol of the chains Muslim women have on them.
Here is this woman who believes in Sharia law.
Here is this woman calling for Jihad.

And American women are being led by her?
American women who claim to want equality are following this woman who is against equality and for the slavery of Muslim women,All women.
She talks like she is free, but she wears the scarf of her serfdom.
If she were in a Muslim country she would be stoned for her speech.
But stupid (is there another word that can be used?) American women are listening to her.

She should be shunned by anyone who calls themselves American. She is an advocate for Sharia law or she would take that dumb assed scarf off her head.
Do not be fooled by this woman that is using taquia so well to undermine our country.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Apparently she isn't smart enough to understand that psychos like her are why We the People want Muslims from certain countries prevented from coming into the US and want mosques to be monitored.

hotbikermama40

she was deported. Trump is still winning.

I dont know about that...this is out there, though:

[/QUOTE]In her speech, Sarsour talked about protecting the Muslim community and the need for Muslims to defend themselves against the Trump administration, which many view as overtly hostile to Muslims and other minority groups.
Some interpreted her used of the “jihad,” which means “to struggle”, as a call for violence. The word has many uses in the Islamic faith, but has been used by terrorists such as ISIS and often is translated as “holy war.”
During her speech, Sarsour told a story about a man who asked the Muslim prophet “What is the best form of jihad or struggle?” The answer from the prophet, according to Sarsour was: “A word of truth in front of a tyrant ruler or leader, that is the best form of jihad.[/QUOTE]

There's 3 forms of Jihad, and while I can buy she was referring to a nonviolent one, I don't put it past her to know EXACTLY how many who listen to her would take it, and be more than happy to sit back and claim plausible deniability against accusations of inciting hostility