De Blasio goes to Germany and says: Trump doesn't represent Americans

Hijinx

What he should have said is that Trump doesn't represent him.
Who the hell is this POS mayor from New York that he makes a decision that the duly elected President does not represent Americans.

He may not represent all Americans. No one does.

We all have our own minds and our own opinion of who represents us as individuals.
But as President the President represents Americans, no matter what this clown says.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...epresent-americans/ar-BBDYc04?ocid=spartanntp

If there isn't a law that says that cheap, nasty, ignorant, and biased politicians who hold an official office should not go to foreign countries and spread sedition There should be.

Sorry bastid just had a police officer get assassinated in his city, and the life of that officer meant nothing to him.
He had to go to Germany and make an ass of himself.

black dog

Free America
Going through customs when he is coming back to America should be very uncomfortable with an extended search including shortarm and should take a day or two for the interviews about what he did on the business trip.
And I wonder who paid for this trip..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mark my words: nothing will happen to him. If it were me, I'd forbid him from coming back into the US. While Trump is having an amazing summit, de Blasio is there banging with the anarchists and making an ass out of himself. He is an enormous POS, and not just for this stunt but for the rest of the crap he's pulled on NYC. You have to wonder WTF they were thinking when they elected his psycho ass.

Even the Dems are having a #### fit about this.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Mark my words: nothing will happen to him. If it were me, I'd forbid him from coming back into the US. While Trump is having an amazing summit, de Blasio is there banging with the anarchists and making an ass out of himself. He is an enormous POS, and not just for this stunt but for the rest of the crap he's pulled on NYC. You have to wonder WTF they were thinking when they elected his psycho ass.

Even the Dems are having a #### fit about this.

Interesting......not a word about this in the NYT

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Soooooooo much fake news out there now, ya don't know what and what not to believe. I have seen where Obama is over there too following Trump and running his mouth too.. Any truth to this? Just don't know any more.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
NY Post article.

Mayor de Blasio flew all the way to Hamburg, Germany, to praise that city’s police in a speech — while cops back home continued to mourn, without him, the assassination of one of their own in The Bronx.

And back home, the mayor missed an evening vigil honoring slain NYPD Officer Miosotis #Familia at the 46th Precinct station house where she worked in The Bronx.

De Blasio gave two speeches Saturday during his all-expenses-paid junket to Hamburg.

But he refused to take any more questions when a Post reporter approached to ask for a response to the criticism he has received — from police, political opponents and New Yorkers — for leaving the city just one day after Familia’s assassination to grandstand on a global stage.
“It seems the mayor hasn’t learned anything from the men and women [in blue] who turned their backs on him in the past,” said Ed Mullins, president of the Sergeants Benevolent Association — in a reference to angry cops turning their backs on the mayor at past events.
“No one in uniform is surprised” by de Blasio’s show of disrespect, said Pat Lynch, president of the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association.

The mayor had jetted off to Hamburg on Thursday, missing an NYPD swearing-in ceremony for 524 new recruits.

who votes for people like this

Hijinx

I wonder the same thing about Mad Max Waters or Nancy P.. Who in the hell votes for them. Surely some of their voters realize how freakin stupid they are.

As long as the pork keeps rolling in they don't care. The very reason Steny is still elected in Md.