Incurable STD spreading worldwide

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
wrap that rascal

[FONT=&quot]At least three people worldwide are infected with totally untreatable "superbug" strains of gonorrhoea which they are likely to be spreading to others through sex, the [/FONT]World Health Organisation[FONT=&quot] has warned.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Giving details of studies showing a "very serious situation" with regard to highly drug-resistant forms of the sexually-transmitted infection(STI), experts said it was "only a matter of time" before last-resort gonorrhoea antibiotics would be of no use.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At least three people in Japan, Spain and France have been found to be infected with the untreatable strain, which they could have spread to others.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]An estimated 78 million people contract the STI, which can cause infertility, each year. Its spread has been blamed on oral sex and a decline in condom use.[/FONT]

ouch

black dog

Free America
I'm sure it's in the Villages in Leesburg, Fl. They are always leaders in STD. That retirement community can really rock the boat.

My Dad lives in Dunnellin and has many friends that live in The Villages, Its a topic that my dad has brought up about with me before.
That and Chinese wiener pills.