Pink

mAlice

professional daydreamer
The haters are hatin' on Ivanka in her pink dress, so I'm going out after work today to look for a pink dress. I use to have a few pink dresses, but they've been weeded out over the years. Time for something new.

I like the dress, just not the bows on the sleeves.

Attachments

• ivanka in pink.JPG
    ivanka in pink.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 372

PsyOps

Pixelated
The haters are hatin' on Ivanka in her pink dress, so I'm going out after work today to look for a pink dress. I use to have a few pink dresses, but they've been weeded out over the years. Time for something new.

I like the dress, just not the bows on the sleeves.

:worthless

black dog

Free America
That dress most likely cost more than those that are complaining about it made last year.

But yet those pink pu$$y hats are the epitome of grace and style.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
That dress most likely cost more than those that are complaining about it made last year.

Who cares how much it cost? The Trumps are multi-billionaires, so they are going to buy expensive stuff.

Michelle wore dresses in excess of $10,000 and the leftist media slobbered all over her beauty. These people are same damn full of themselves and their self-importance that they are incapable of seeing how stupid they look when they do this inane crap.

black dog

Free America
Who cares how much it cost? The Trumps are multi-billionaires, so they are going to buy expensive stuff.

Michelle wore dresses in excess of $10,000 and the leftist media slobbered all over her beauty. These people are same damn full of themselves and their self-importance that they are incapable of seeing how stupid they look when they do this inane crap.

The Trumps are multi-billionaires? Who would have known.....

Hijinx

You can't shine a tennis shoe.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig with lipstick on.

Wishbone

Last time there was this much discussion over a dress it was blue... With white spots.

Last edited:

This_person

Last time there was this much discussion over a dress it was blue.

I think it is pretty damned misogynistic to suggest that a woman being dressed in a "girlie" fashion can't be taken seriously.

MSNBC said:
With big bows on her sleeve. I mean, I don't mean to sound sexist -- it can be dangerous to comment on what women wear -- but the fact that she sat in for her father in a dress that was so incredibly ornamental was such a contradiction in terms. And I think that what we see is that in patriarchal, authoritarian societies, daughters have great value -- they are property. And the message that she is sending about her own value, about her place in the White House, and about the place of women in this administration, I think, are really frightening.

No, what is really frightening is that you think a pretty woman wearing something pretty is therefore "ornamental".