Fun Fact of The Day

Wishbone

did-you-know-women-have-small-feet-so-they-can-24976804.png

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
See, those aren't funny. In order for jokes to be funny there has to be an element of truth to them. Observe:

What do you get when you have 50 lesbians and 50 congressmen in one place?
A roomful of people who don't do dick.

Is Google male or female?
Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion.

What's the difference between a wife and a mistress?
About fifty pounds.

Voila!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
See, those aren't funny. In order for jokes to be funny there has to be an element of truth to them. Observe:

What do you get when you have 50 lesbians and 50 congressmen in one place?
A roomful of people who don't do dick.

Is Google male or female?
Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion.

What's the difference between a wife and a mistress?
About fifty pounds.

Voila!

Don't you have a samwich to make?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't you have a samwich to make?

Yeah, a knuckle samwich :boxing:

On another note, why do women get so pissed off about that? I googled "make me a sandwich" and the internet exploded with rage. What's the big deal? If Monello asked me to make him a sandwich, I'd ask him what he wants on it. He'd do the same with me (although the sandwiches he makes are always attractively presented; mine are just sammiches). How did that become a combat point?

This_person

On another note, why do women get so pissed off about that? I googled "make me a sandwich" and the internet exploded with rage. What's the big deal? If Monello asked me to make him a sandwich, I'd ask him what he wants on it. He'd do the same with me (although the sandwiches he makes are always attractively presented; mine are just sammiches). How did that become a combat point?

It's the derogatory "I gave you yours, now do something for me" concept.

But....
if-im-still-able-to-walk-to-the-kitchen-after-sex-you-dont-deserve-a-sandwich-870x714.jpg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Chauvinistic men with big egos who truly feel the only place for a woman is in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, and the rebelling women who rightly take offense to such a concept.
Thats not completely true.

I personally don't feel that their only place is in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant!

They also have laundry to do! :jet:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Thats not completely true.

I personally don't feel that their only place is in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant!

They also have laundry to do! :jet:

And those groceries aren't going to shop for themselves. :buttkick:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chauvinistic men with big egos who truly feel the only place for a woman is in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, and the rebelling women who rightly take offense to such a concept.

Is that even a thing these days?

See, I should have majored in Womyn's Studies in college so I could understand his stuff. All these young girls who go bat#### whenever some man makes a sammich joke, they don't remember a time when women were expected to be domestic goddesses and truly oppressed. They weren't even born yet. Their moms weren't even born yet. They have to make up silly stuff like "mansplaining" and "microaggression" because they've never experienced true discrimination and sexism.

Yesterday in my search for sammiches, I found 8 million angry screeds by 20/30-something women who were over the top hostile and combative at the very thought of sammich making. To the hypothetical request for a sammich, their suggested responses ranged from "throw that dick out" to "cut him in little pieces and set him on fire." <--I'm not making that up. Damn, girl, that's a lot of effort - it'd be easier to just make the freaking sandwich.

Anyway, see how I turned a joke thread into a serious discussion? Or tried to anyway?

sandwich.jpg

cooking.jpg

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
it'd be easier to just make the freaking sandwich.

Anyway, see how I turned a joke thread into a serious discussion? Or tried to anyway?

I am one lucky sumbitch.
Wife will make me a sammich and I don't even have to ask.
And even walk it out to the workshop.

This_person

Is that even a thing these days?

See, I should have majored in Womyn's Studies in college so I could understand his stuff. All these young girls who go bat#### whenever some man makes a sammich joke, they don't remember a time when women were expected to be domestic goddesses and truly oppressed. They weren't even born yet. Their moms weren't even born yet. They have to make up silly stuff like "mansplaining" and "microaggression" because they've never experienced true discrimination and sexism.

Yesterday in my search for sammiches, I found 8 million angry screeds by 20/30-something women who were over the top hostile and combative at the very thought of sammich making. To the hypothetical request for a sammich, their suggested responses ranged from "throw that dick out" to "cut him in little pieces and set him on fire." <--I'm not making that up. Damn, girl, that's a lot of effort - it'd be easier to just make the freaking sandwich.

19030487_1498008866929821_8556975478376258452_n.jpg