Gorka puts CNN in their place

PsyOps

Pixelated
Few people are able to articulate their point, without mincing words, than Sebastian Gorka. He said almost everything I'm thinking regarding the MSM; particularly CNN and MSNBC.

[video=youtube;2yMoQWY4SSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yMoQWY4SSw[/video]

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
[video=youtube;viYuzuJom1k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viYuzuJom1k[/video]

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Anderson Cooper also had a mini meltdown while interviewing this guy. Just present the news and refrain from making snarky comments to the guests. If AC leaned any more to the left he'd fall down, and probably land on Rachel Maddow.

Hijinx

Anderson Cooper also had a mini meltdown while interviewing this guy. Just present the news and refrain from making snarky comments to the guests. If AC leaned any more to the left he'd fall down, and probably land on Rachel Maddow.

IMO the public is getting tired of this Russian BS.
Is CNN blind to that?

They have nothing----nothing .
Why can't they move on to real news instead of constantly beating a dead horse.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMO the public is getting tired of this Russian BS.
Is CNN blind to that?

They have nothing----nothing .
Why can't they move on to real news instead of constantly beating a dead horse.

This temper-tantrum has surpassed all patience. I've even heard democrats I work with complain about CNN.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If they weren't such bull#### artists and clear Democrat partisans, people like Sebastian Gorka wouldn't have to light their ass for them.

Stop insulting us!
Stop being doucheknots.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
CNN claims that people want all these stories about Russian interference. But in actuality that is the diet that CNN is feeding their viewers. It would also help the media's cause if they didn't label everything a bombshell. I can't imagine how many people you come in contact with when running a campaign or running for office. If there seems to be something out of the ordinary then investigate it. Don't go into the report with your mind made up and slant the reporting to reflect your bias.

Someone going into a meeting with someone under false pretenses isn't newsworthy for the amount of coverage this is getting. 9 months of this nonsense has given me Russian Collusion Fatigue. If they ever do come up with something concrete it will lose all it's cache from months of crying wolf.