MONSTER: Feminist Calls Her Sons Prospective Rapists

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MONSTER: Feminist Calls Her Sons Prospective Rapists
Somebody call Child Protective Services, for the love of God.

Feminist writer Jody Allard has a habit of shaming her two sons, one of whom she says is suicidal, for simply disagreeing with her, or worse, for simply being male. Last week, writing in Role Reboot, the mother of two yet again relentlessly shamed her sons for their biology, and then topped herself by explaining that they are, like every other man, "not safe."

And by "not safe," she means prospective rapists.

Allard first asserts that while her sons are "good boys," they aren't "safe boys," before bragging about a "semi-viral" essay she wrote for The Washington Post in which she shames her sons for their role in feminist-constructed "rape culture" for merely having penises.

"My essay went semi-viral, and for the first time my sons encountered my words about them on their friends’ phones, their teachers’ computers, and even overheard them discussed by strangers on a crowded metro bus. It was one thing to agree to be written about in relative obscurity, and quite another thing to have my words intrude on their daily lives," she explains.

Unsurprisingly, her teenage boys, whom she's publicly shamed for no other reason than their anatomy, now resent her. One of her sons is even turning to — gasp — conservatism:

One of my sons was hurt by my words, although he’s never told me so. He doesn’t understand why I lumped him and his brother together in my essay. He sees himself as the “good” one, the one who is sensitive and thoughtful, and who listens instead of reacts. He doesn’t understand that even quiet misogyny is misogyny, and that not all sexists sound like Twitter trolls. He is angry at me now, although he won’t admit that either, and his anger led him to conservative websites and YouTube channels; places where he can surround himself with righteous indignation against feminists, and tell himself it’s ungrateful women like me who are the problem.

Hijinx

mi·sog·y·ny
məˈsäjənē/Submit
noun
dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

Is there a word for the female of the species who has ingrained prejudice against men

I mean besides man hating bitch.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I mean besides man hating bitch.

Indeed

The essayist then has a momentary epiphany, right before her own bigotry concerning men gets the best of her.
"As a single mother, I sometimes wonder whether the real problem is that my sons have no role models for the type of men I hope they become," she writes.
YES! These boys need male role models in their lives, hopefully males who will also shield them from your incessant shaming for their immutable qualities.
But Allard quickly kills the idea due to her belief that all men are evil — you know, that thing we're told feminists never believe.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Boy isn't she going to be surprised when she wakes up one day, separated in to sections in garbage bags and put in the freezer.

(with apologies to James Woods for borrowing a tweet.)

This_person

Her kids are potential rapists, she's a potential hooker, they're all potential murderers - and, at least her sons have potential to be useful to society.

:shrug:

Isn't everyone a "potential" something?

Hijinx

That would be "misandry". It's an actual word, but you won't find it in common usage.

So now we have a word for Hillary, Fauxcahontas,Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi.
Plus a few million other feminists who follow the great advice of those brilliant actress's Madonna, Cher,Meryl Streep,Myley Cyrus , and Rosie O'Donnell.

Real brain trusts all of them.