Maybe for short they can call him "slot"

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
https://twitter.com/Reductress/status/879119517640740870

Slot.jpg

I guess he could have ended up in Slappy's sink disposal.

:twitch: Why on earth would you do that to a child, knowing what kind of grief it will cause as he's growing up?

Stupid woman.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Psst...it's satire. Look at the rest of the stories and their description: "The one and only fake women's news magazine." But don't feel bad - they're so good at this that the womyn and SJWs they mock don't even get it.

Last edited:
:doh: Didn't look that close. People are so strange these days I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were real.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:doh: Didn't look that close. People are so strange these days I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were real.
Which is why their site is so hilarious - the state of today's youth, even the most ridiculous amazing things really happen.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Is that why you just turned and walked straight away from me when I started to explain that large growth on my forehead..the one that looks like a foot?

Is that why you just turned and walked straight away from me when I started to explain that large growth on my forehead..the one that looks like a foot?

:lmao: Ok... I tried to think of a witty response .. but I got nuttin. At least nuttin I can post in an open forum....