Huge facial tattoo hurts job search

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Not even sure what to say about this level of stupidity.

Mark Cropp just wants to to get a job and support his family, but something unique is holding him back.
A giant tattoo saying “DEVAST8” covers half of his face, and, perhaps not surprisingly, it’s off-putting for potential employers.

tattoo.jpg

http://nypost.com/2017/07/14/teen-says-tattoo-covering-half-his-face-is-making-it-hard-to-find-work

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He could go to London and some teenager would throw acid in his face. That would solve the tattoo problem.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
He could become a hat model. Photographers would have to compose only half a picture.

Hijinx

I would guess he was so used to huge facials in prison, it's now his safe space..

There is now a tattoo Pandemic.

It seems everyone these days has to have a tattoo. On their ankle or shoulder some have sleeves of them, Ugly damned things IMO.
Gotta be like everyone else, Can't think for themselves. Gotta get a tattoo.

Lovely women smearing themselves with this silly chit. Makes me shake my head.

Oh Yeah whatever turns you on I guess.
Some get them places where they can hide them, why get them at all.

Different strokes for different folks.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Somehow I don't think it's just the tattoo keeping him from getting a job. From the OP article:

The teenager, born in Oamaru in the southern part of the country, told the New Zealand Herald he had it inked a few months ago, while drunk on homebrew in a jail cell in Christchurch, New Zealand.

He was locked up in 2015, at 17, for aggravated robbery, after he and a friend pulled a knife on a tourist in Nelson, New Zealand.

Cropp pleaded guilty to a range of charges, including aggravated robbery, escaping custody and assault with a weapon.

He told the Herald he committed the crime to get enough money to help house himself and his pregnant girlfriend after they were kicked out of his parents’ home.

And someone was willing to procreate with this 'person'.

nutz

To me, old school guy, tats were a personal thing. Service connected, love, hate, etc. People that got them had a story to go along with each one. Some of the inkers are/were amazing artists. Last weekend on the lake a girl had a verse inked on her side. When I asked about it, she said someone else had it and it looked cool. Different strokes and all that. :shrug: