Hey, I have an idea!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
This is a great solution. Let the States take care of their local problems and stop expecting the FED to pay for it. Cut the excess MEDICAID out of OBAMACARE.

Hijinx

This is a great solution. Let the States take care of their local problems and stop expecting the FED to pay for it. Cut the excess MEDICAID out of OBAMACARE.

Take the case of an overdose and give them thirty days or they give up their dealer.
2nd overdose 60 days or they give up their dealer.

Lock up the dealer until they give up their supplier.
Execute the supplier.

This_person

Take the case of an overdose and give them thirty days or they give up their dealer.

Execute the supplier.

The supplier is simply filling a demand.

Give the user 30 days and a $10,000 fine. Second offense, triple it. Personal responsibility.

OD = chlorine in the gene pool.

This_person

Repeal the 17th amendment and all that crap will go away.

Execute the supplier.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/health/synthetic-marijuana-overdose-lancaster-pennsylvania/index.html
The treatment of the overdose patients took place between the morning of July 7 through the morning of July 10. More overdoses followed -- by the following Friday, July 14, a total of 158 overdose patients were involved in emergency response calls.

According to May, some calls involve two to four patients at once, with a few patients repeating in a span of a few hours.
"This past weekend we responded to one patient nine times in 24 hours," May said.

I say take away the ability to save them. Dependency is an inherited trait. Remove them from the gene pool, stop them from passing on this trait.

Last edited:

Hijinx

The supplier is simply filling a demand.

Don't know why you want to give the supplier a break.
He is a mass murderer.
He knows his junk is killing people and he doesn't give a #### as long as they fill his pockets with cash.

Get rid of the suppliers and the junk goes away.
Start locking up some of the money launderers the bankers.

This_person

Don't know why you want to give the supplier a break.
He is a mass murderer.
He knows his junk is killing people and he doesn't give a #### as long as they fill his pockets with cash.

Get rid of the suppliers and the junk goes away.
Start locking up some of the money launderers the bankers.

What you're saying is the bartender should get the DUI, not the driver. You're saying Glock should get the murder charge, not the woman who pulled the trigger.

Personal responsibility.

This_person

Most won't have $10 to their name, so might as well fine them $100,000.00

They're certainly welcome to pay it off in community service at the minimum wage pace, and/or via turning over any welfare that would have been received (while still needing to meet the requirements of the welfare program as if they are receiving it - because they are, and paying off their debt with it).

Hijinx

What you're saying is the bartender should get the DUI, not the driver. You're saying Glock should get the murder charge, not the woman who pulled the trigger.

Personal responsibility.

Addicts are not capable of personal responsibility.
Once h/she is hooked that goes out the window.

Thanks fo telling me what I said. You are wrong but good try.

Hijinx

They're certainly welcome to pay it off in community service at the minimum wage pace, and/or via turning over any welfare that would have been received (while still needing to meet the requirements of the welfare program as if they are receiving it - because they are, and paying off their debt with it).

I can see me now trying to get some work out o\f a drug addict,IF h/she bothered to show up.
Biker mom is right, yours is simply humorous.

This_person

Addicts are not capable of personal responsibility.
Once h/she is hooked that goes out the window.

Thanks fo telling me what I said. You are wrong but good try.

Blaming the seller gets no one anywhere. An addict IS capable of personal responsibility, they just don't know it yet. There is virtually always something wrong with them mentally - some kind of trauma in their life or other defect they must work to get over. No one picks up their first illegal drug when they are already high - it was a sober decision to do it. No one in their right mind does that, so they must not have been in their right mind - we can agree on that.

But, it is not the seller's responsibility any more than it is the bartender's responsibility to see that you are sober enough to drive, or the seller of the Colt to see that you use their product wisely. Do not go after the seller - that's why we have the drug problems we have; we coddle the user and go after the supplier. It makes no sense and drives up the price of the product, making it more lucrative to sell and therefore more attractive to get into the business of selling.

This_person

I can see me now trying to get some work out o\f a drug addict,IF h/she bothered to show up.
Biker mom is right, yours is simply humorous.

You're right - we should charge Winchester with murders, and put the murderers in rehab. :cheers:

black dog

Free America

Personal responsibility.

Many States have SIP laws in place for decades, they are very underutilizing them.
service of intoxicated persons (SIP)
It the State and County LE would start charging bartenders when appropriate the local drunk bars most likely will clean themself's up.

Many States also have Dram Shop Laws that are also hardly ever enforced.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Many States have SIP laws in place for decades, they are very underutilizing them.
It the State and County LE would start charging bartenders when appropriate the local drunk bars most likely will clean themself's up.
that issue was settled in MD a long time ago....in favor of the servers. That was back around the time I owned a bar, hence why I recall it. The specific case....I'd have to do some searching to find it.

This_person

Many States also have Dram Shop Laws that are also hardly ever enforced.

That the laws exist does not mean they should.

It is not the bartender's fault. It is not the gun seller's fault.

Personal responsibility.

black dog

Free America
That the laws exist does not mean they should.

It is not the bartender's fault. It is not the gun seller's fault.

Personal responsibility.

So you believe that a bartender that over serves a patron and or serves a patron that is plainly over the line for alcohol consumption shouldn't also be held liable in some cases along with the drunk?

And what about the gun store and the private citizen be that knowingly sell a firearm to a felon, drunk, addict , mentality ill person and something bad happens...
They also bear no responsibility?

black dog

Free America
that issue was settled in MD a long time ago....in favor of the servers. That was back around the time I owned a bar, hence why I recall it. The specific case....I'd have to do some searching to find it.

When my sister owned her place in Annapolis, I was shocked that MD didn't have any drama nor happy hour laws. I find it interesting that those laws have never passed in MD, makes me wonder who owns what...