Boll and Branch

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
They advertise $1000 sheets for the discounted price of $250 with a $50 off coupon. Do I live in a bubble? I've never even head of $100 dollar sheets much less $1000. Where would you shop for these?

google ad services thought I should know about these

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Clearly you don't listen to Fox programming on Sirius - Boll and Branch is a heavy advertiser. Even if I had Oprah's money, I can't see myself paying $1000 for a set of sheets. That's insane. And $1000 sheets for the low low price - if you act now! - of $250 makes me go like this: :eyebrow: I don't like to be insulted by marketing people.

luvmygdaughters

They advertise $1000 sheets for the discounted price of $250 with a $50 off coupon. Do I live in a bubble? I've never even head of $100 dollar sheets much less $1000. Where would you shop for these?

google ad services thought I should know about these

Go to Penny's, get yourself some 400 ct. cotton sheets!! They are the best and hold up to weekly washing just fine. I also hang my sheets on the clothesline for drying. Nothing feels or smells better than a bed thats been made with freshly laundered and dried sheets!!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Go to Penny's, get yourself some 400 ct. cotton sheets!! They are the best and hold up to weekly washing just fine. I also hang my sheets on the clothesline for drying. Nothing feels or smells better than a bed thats been made with freshly laundered and dried sheets!!

I can find sheets no problem, I want to know where these $1000 come from though.