Nicolet Park

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Looks like a fun place to hang out.

[video=youtube;BsD4sIpR0NM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsD4sIpR0NM[/video]

BernieP

Resident PIA
This is why I believe parts of SoMD need to be re-districted into PG county.

if you read some of the police reports, it has. Local families bring relatives down to get them "away from the trouble".
Unfortunately the trouble usually comes with them.

I was ready for that one young woman to attack someone with the bat. Maybe she did, I stopped watching.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ahh yes..Nicolet Park....the counties finest open-air drug market and stolen property exchange bazaar.

Spook

Dumb ass monkeys, doing what dumb ass monkeys do. Disgusting savages looking. acting and sounding like a herd of third world country thugs. BLM so much. So very... very much.

limblips

PREMO Member
Scattered like roaches when the mofo popo showed up. I wonder how many probation cases and outstanding warrants were represented in the group. I am sure many of the faces are familiar to the SMC Sheriffs Office.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My ex used to take our son to spray ground a dozen years ago or so.
I wouldn't recommend it now.

About 5 or 6 years ago, my son went there with a friend, to ride. Friend has his bike stolen from him "strong arm" fashion by the local hood rats..literally walked up to him and told him to leave the bike and git.

Last edited:

lovinmaryland

I've never been to that park before...definitely wouldn't ever go now.

On a positive note I fully expected those girls w/ the bats to get involved so I'm glad they didn't.

steppinthrax

if you read some of the police reports, it has. Local families bring relatives down to get them "away from the trouble".
Unfortunately the trouble usually comes with them.

I was ready for that one young woman to attack someone with the bat. Maybe she did, I stopped watching.

Well at the time that I was moving from Baltimore County we looked and found areas south of Dunkirk, PF started to get cheaper. The more expensive areas were Dunkirk. We were concerned for schools and area, I made the income and I could swing it in terms of home price etc. But based on the house prices I was seeing in St. Mary's County and Waldorf, I'm not surprised of people moving from DC and PG to "get away from it".

officeguy

I've never been to that park before...definitely wouldn't ever go now.

On a positive note I fully expected those girls w/ the bats to get involved so I'm glad they didn't.

These fights are an organized activity. The two with the bats didn't just saunter over from softball practice. They had a job to do.