Ozark starring Jason Bateman (Netfix series)

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Started watching last night, and I like it. :yay: It stars Jason Bateman, so of course it's good. 😉

Anyone else watching?

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-ozark-netflix-review-20170720-story.html
One of our favorites, and whomever was in charge of the casting did an awesome job putting him in that role. Love watching the change in the two lead characters, from innocent, hard working normal people to huge figures in a drug cartel.. and pilot episode starting with a SPLAT.. that was golden!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
One of our favorites, and whomever was in charge of the casting did an awesome job putting him in that role. Love watching the change in the two lead characters, from innocent, hard working normal people to huge figures in a drug cartel.. and pilot episode starting with a SPLAT.. that was golden!!
Kinda like Breaking Bad. 👍

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Kinda like Breaking Bad. 👍
If they can find a way to combine the two shows for a few episodes.. Hesienberg dropping cash off to be laundered.. or them getting more involved in the transportation and meeting him in the process.. Be awesome if they could think of some weird way to connect the two.
Maybe even through Saul.. or Nacho..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If they can find a way to combine the two shows for a few episodes.. Hesienberg dropping cash off to be laundered.. or them getting more involved in the transportation and meeting him in the process.. Be awesome if they could think of some weird way to connect the two.
Maybe even through Saul.. or Nacho..
That would be epic!