Investing in Medical Cannibis companies' stock

nobody really

I need a nap
I just started playing around with stocks, and dumped some money in a few medicinal mj companies. not a lot, since their stocks aren't high.

what do you all think? I heard on msnbc that some could be like the next amazon. I was just curious, I'm certainly not banking on retiring on it, but its fun to play around with.

black dog

Free America
My brother has invested heavily in two businesses when they were fledglings, He also lives in Colorado so he could do a lookie see before investing.
I believe he's done well so far..

PeoplesElbow

IF you don't want a ton of risk you can invest in companies that benefit from the weed industry but aren't directly a weed company.

I invested in Scotts Miracle Grow (SMG) because they are now tied to that business.

nobody really

I need a nap
IF you don't want a ton of risk you can invest in companies that benefit from the weed industry but aren't directly a weed company.

I invested in Scotts Miracle Grow (SMG) because they are now tied to that business.

That's exactly what they were saying on msnbc.....like manufacturers of fertilizers, grow lights, papers, etc, I'll check into Scotts also.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

SMG would of been awesome to invest in back in 1995. $3
Now it is at $95.