Brave College Girl Escapes Racist Kidnappers

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
According to WYFF, three teenagers have been arrested in a racially motivated crime spree that included the incident with Dinsmore.

Sheriff Leon Lott said the crimes had escalated from robbing delivery people, to carjacking to a narrowly escaped sexual assault attempt.

Lott said Raquan Green, 17 (mug shot below) and two 15-year-olds whose names will not be released because of their ages, targeted their victims by race.

"This was a crime spree. They would not have stopped," Lott said. "They made a statement that they did not like white people and they were only going to rob white people."

Brave College Girl Escapes Three Racist Kidnappers Because They Can't Drive A Stick Shift

Clem72

Good on her for the quick thinking, but I have to imagine the story is embellished just a tad.

Seems unlikely she was going 35 when she jumped from the car. I have fallen out of a moving vehicle onto pavement twice in my life (both times at speeds lower than 35mph) and had considerable road rash. Or maybe she was wearing a leather jacket and helmet in the car.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Just some good yutes oot and aboot having some fun, eh? They could have been obamas' sons, you know?

glhs837

Power with Control
Good on her for the quick thinking, but I have to imagine the story is embellished just a tad.

Seems unlikely she was going 35 when she jumped from the car. I have fallen out of a moving vehicle onto pavement twice in my life (both times at speeds lower than 35mph) and had considerable road rash. Or maybe she was wearing a leather jacket and helmet in the car.

Very few folks can judge speed accurately, less so when hyped on adrenaline. To me, one of the important takeaways is that if she didn't know how to drive a stick, she might not have escaped.