Further Dividing the Census

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As she put it, “When we look at accessing federal, you know, any types of federal support, for example, we lose out dramatically because we don’t have a separated category … because we are quote ‘white,’ we are not seen as a priority area for city or state or federal funding.”

“At the end of the day it’s self-identification, so I’m Palestinian if I want to say I’m black, I’m black, that’s on me. I can check whatever box I’d like … We need to understand the benefits of being white and not white and understand—maybe it’s because I’m an activist—privilege that comes with being white and not having white privilege.”

In other words, what Sarsour is advocating is to have another “oppressed” group that will be eligible for racial preferences (“affirmative action,” “disparate impact,” “underrepresentation” etc.) in employment, college admissions, federal contracts, and congressional redistricting.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/08/02/l...-linda-sarsour-allowed-divide-america-census/

hrdcore

I wonder if when the next census comes if there will be a block for the lgbt community members and their supporters. Will they have a block for other???