Cleaning Up Hillary's Messes

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The Libyan refugee crisis is causing Italy an unimaginable amount of trouble and expense..and the death tolls keep rising as the overloaded and unseaworthy vessels keep sinking.

And the progbots lament and wail....

Italy’s decision was met with outrage from leftist open-borders activists and aid groups. Amnesty International called the move to dispatch naval ships into Libyan waters “a shameful attempt by the Italian authorities to circumvent their duty to rescue refugees and migrants at sea.” The naval mission will “endanger migrants,” lamented Human Rights Watch. Italy justified the operation, saying it has been authorized by Libya’s government.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/italy-deploy-naval-ships-libyan-waters-stem-migrant-flow

Hijinx

Let me use Kool-aid as an example.
You follow the directions and use the correct amount of water and sugar.

You decide to dilute it with more water. Pretty soon you have more dilution than Kool aid.You have in effect ruined the Kool-aid.

Now this may sound simplistic, but no country can absorb the dilution and survive as the country that it started being.
How many is too many and doesn't that country have the right to decide?
America also has that right. We set a legal number, that is predicated on how many non-American immigrants we can safely absorb.
We set this number with the fervent hope that these people will come here to become naturalized citizens, and good taxpayers.
When illegals come and have no intention of learning our language or paying our taxes, they are doing nothing but diluting the Kool aid.

hrdcore

Sadly the make up of most of the refugees are mixed with muslim extremists. Who will in a heartbeat turn any western country into the hell holes they left from. just look at the news and see hundres of rioters all of military age who fled their country's fighting yet willing to fight any Europeans who stand up to them

Wishbone

Yep.

From a few I know that traveled to the U.K. or France in the last few years, they aren't the culture that was expected.

The culture was becoming Little Baghdad.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I met and shared bar space with quite a few young Libyans back when I spent a lot of time working in Malta; they would go there to escape the repressive nature of the home country..to be able to kick up their heels a bit and drink alcohol. Once they discovered I was an American they couldn't seem to get enough chat time...very friendly and keenly interested in the US, in a good way.

Too bad they are not all like that.

When the country disintegrated as a result of Hillary's intervention, the ferry company I worked for in Malta made numerous refugee rescue trips with their vessels.