Calvert Deputy guest analyst this weekend on "Live PD"

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Sheriff Mike Evans is proud to announce that the viewers of A&E's "Live PD" will get a chance to see more of Calvert Deputy First Class Tim Mohler. He is appearing on the show as a guest analyst this weekend. Dfc. Mohler will talk about the job in Calvert County and provide commentary on the other cities represented on the television show. Dfc. Mohler will appear with Dan Abrams, the host of "Live PD" and analyst, Tom Morris Jr. "Live PD" airs Friday and Saturday, August 4th + 5th from 9 p.m. until 12 a.m. The series is produced by Big Fish Entertainment for A&E.

black dog

Free America
Guest Anal'st is spot on.

Hopefully he will explain why he $hits on the Constitution everyday he works.
But somehow I think he will be in a room full of his peers.

black dog

Free America
Mohler has done more fishing on RT 2-4 in the last few years than my kid will do in a lifetime on the bay.

edreedisgod20

Not sure why they picked him. Denton or Holt would have been better choices. Maybe even Moschetto. Mohler is the worst one.

calvcopf

Not sure why they picked him. Denton or Holt would have been better choices. Maybe even Moschetto. Mohler is the worst one.

My guess is that he was chosen because he is more recognizable to "LivePd nation" due to his use of social media. He is active on Twitter and responds to a lot of questions from fans of the show.

black dog

Free America
Wonder if he will be wearing his "Battle Fatigues"

Probably,, I bet it even has a skull embroidered on the left shoulder just above
the " Trunk Monkey " Maybe he can get a extra pintle and carry that Mag 50 when he gets his next deployment in that cruiser.
After all it is " The Mean Streets of Calvert County "

black dog

Free America
My guess is that he was chosen because he is more recognizable to "LivePd nation" due to his use of social media. He is active on Twitter and responds to a lot of questions from fans of the show.

Back a few years ago, Deputy Lawrence Insco would have been a much better choice.

calvcopf

No, when the officers are in studio guests, they usually wear a polo shirt with an embroidered insignia of their department.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I wonder if this weak pathetic excuse of a Sheriffs Evan's deputy will be giving us an update of the unnecessary arrest and unwarranted search of the fellow going to work at Dominion the other day? You know, that incident that Evans wants to be so transparent with? The incident that we haven't heard anymore about? The Calvert County Sheriff's office has and is becoming more and more distanced, arrogant, disconnected and inexcusably egotistical to that of the people it is supposed to serve as peace officers representative of the community. The office has become ignoble and dishonorable, shameful, and despicable under Evans and needs new leadership. But even Craig Kontra, running against Evans, is not the leader the office and the people of Calvert need.

Hank

my war
If I may ...

I wonder if this weak pathetic excuse of a Sheriffs Evan's deputy will be giving us an update of the unnecessary arrest and unwarranted search of the fellow going to work at Dominion the other day? You know, that incident that Evans wants to be so transparent with? The incident that we haven't heard anymore about? The Calvert County Sheriff's office has and is becoming more and more distanced, arrogant, disconnected and inexcusably egotistical to that of the people it is supposed to serve as peace officers representative of the community. The office has become ignoble and dishonorable, shameful, and despicable under Evans and needs new leadership. But even Craig Kontra, running against Evans, is not the leader the office and the people of Calvert need.

Speaking of hot air....

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I may ...

I voted for Craig Kontra. Oh, well. My dot is good friends with the son of Evans and his wife. It is a fine blue line. I know too much of the behind the scenes; so to speak; so I won't speak.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Its geared to the small minded " HERE WATCH THIS CROWD " so I'm sure you watch it while Host explains what just happened to you the viewer.

Well, guess what, all knowing one. I have never watched that show. Thanks for your reply. You make me sad. Oh, well. I will get over it. Carry on, and get over me. Thanks.

I love editing just for you. It would take a lot for me to give up Pioneer Woman, and Man Fire Food. You are a hoot and a half. Keep it coming/cumming; so to speak. :killingme: I suggest you take a hike, or try running. :bann:

Last edited: