The Beta Male Generation losing their minds again...

Hijinx

Bruce Willis is awesome. Demi, not so much. Why does entertainment have to factor into politics? The never ending story...............................................................................................................................................................

With so many killings in Chicago, if this vigilante were to appear I doubt they would even notice.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This time over the remake of a 40 year old movie. :killingme

I saw an article yesterday, someone was calling Death Wish Racist ---- Um the criminal are ALL WHITE, how is this racist

SJWs Already Screaming Racist! Fascist! — 'Death Wish' Remake Puts Vigilante Willis In Hoodie

Yes Death Wish was always racist...but that's the ####ing point. Are we not going to point out something is racist because it's always been?
— Lexi Alexander ‎ (@Lexialex) August 3, 2017

Alexander's charge of racism is absurd. Watch the trailer again. The primary bad guys, the thugs who kill Kersey's wife, look to be white, which is also true in the original film.

In fact, in all five of the original Death Wish entries the primary villains are white. In the one that started it all, the hoodlums who murder Kersey's wife and rape his daughter are white (good grief you can't get any whiter than Jeff Goldblum). The street gang that finishes off Kersey's family in part two (one of the greatest movies ever made) are of mixed race. In part three, the gang is also mixed, but the leader, the arch-villain, is so white he has freckles.

In chapters four and five, the action moves from street gangs to white mobsters and corrupt tycoons.

Wishbone

I saw an article yesterday, someone was calling Death Wish Racist ---- Um the criminal are ALL WHITE, how is this racist

None of it has to make sense or be rooted in fact anymore... Just look at our resident doofus Sappy.

It's all about how the nonsense they create makes them feel.

Their drug of choice is stupidity.

Hijinx

None of it has to make sense or be rooted in fact anymore... Just look at our resident doofus Sappy.

Will Bruce walk around in a blood stained T-shirt for most of the movie.? LOL

littlelady

God bless the USA

Too many lemmings is a bad thing. That is why we are in trouble. I miss Baja.:bann: