8-Year-Old Transgender 'Girl' Suing Private School Over Pronouns, Uniform

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
8-Year-Old Transgender 'Girl' Suing Private School Over Pronouns, Uniform

An eight-year-old boy is suing his private school for "discrimination" after the institution refused to use female pronouns or allow the third-grader to wear a girl's uniform to class. A lawsuit was filed Wednesday in Orange County Superior Court.

In 2016, Nikki Shah-Brar told his parents he identified as a girl: "I’m a girl. I want to be called a girl," he reportedly told them. Priya Shah and Jaspret Brar capitulated to their child's gender confusion and informed Heritage Oak Private Education that their son would enter third grade as a girl. After the private school allegedly provided "roadblocks" to Nikki's transition, the family decided to sue.

Administrators told Brar and Shah that they would treat the little boy as a boy, says the suit.

“They said that we could grow her hair out,” Brar told BuzzFeed News. “But they said no girls bathroom, no female pronouns, no girls name, and no girls uniform.”

The school, in a statement to BuzzFeed, said they tried to work with the parents, offering a private bathroom for Nikki, for instance.

The suit claims that Heritage Oak Private Education "illegally discriminated against the girl on the basis of gender identity in a business, engaged in fraudulent business practices, and intentionally inflicted emotional harm," notes BuzzFeed.

WTF why is the boys last name hyphenated if the parents are not

littlelady

God bless the USA
WTF is right. Names being hyphenated or not is not the issue. We are doomed. Procreation as God intended will cease, sooner than we thought.

Hijinx

WTF why is the boys last name hyphenated if the parents are not

It's the parents who are sick and who are suing.
The child is confused because the parents have raised it as a girl.
Kids at this age have no idea what a transgender is until it is put in their heads by some sick bastid.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
A duck can call itself a goose all day long, but in the end it's just a mentally ill duck.

Hyphenating last names is cool, doncha know. May as well #### it's head up completely. :yay:

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's the parents who are sick and who are suing.
The child is confused because the parents have raised it as a girl.
Kids at this age have no idea what a transgender is until it is put in their heads by some sick bastid.

Exactly, or Ed Zachary, or whatever. Our world is in a world of hurt, and that child got hurt. Thank you, parents. When I was growing up in the 50's and 60's, there was not a word about this crap. Now, that you mention it, I do think it is the parents of the new era. Maybe, they are living vicariously through their children. :shrug:

Hijinx

I get that for women getting married ..... I'd never seen 2 parents keep their names and hyphenate the kid

Well these are some sick whacko's
Crazy people do crazy things.
Some Judge needs to take this child and put it in a responsible home where parents are not crazy.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
:yay:

Yep .... still wired as ####

My youngest was airlifted from St Mary's Hospital to Children's Hospital when he was 10 days old. Husband and I had to drive so we got there a lot later than our son did. We noticed that they hyphenated his first and last name on the little card attached to his incubator. Our son's first name could be a last name too. When we asked the nurse said they thought since he was a newborn (they didn't know he was 10 days old), they thought he didn't have a first name yet and the names were both our last names combined.